cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

@KatieBT This challenge is perfect! I am definitely in. I have a drawer full of nude lipsticks that need some attention. 

Now, that'd be a real challenge for me! I don't even think I own that many nudes.... ( Trend or not, I am not that into nudes... )

What is the (or is there a) difference between a nude lip and an MLBB lip?

@Titian06 i think they are very similar, except MLBB tend to be more rosy whereas nudes are more beige/brown toned. but MLBB are what i wear when i want a "nude lip" so i think it's all about perspective!

I'm so excited for this challenge! I'm going to go through my collection tonight and pick out the ones I want to wear.

We're having a nude-y February?

Shoulda picked a warmer month.

hahaha better pull out the slipper socks @Insomniacmuffin 🙂

Bahahaha! I agree, @Insomniacmuffin !

lol

I have so many nudes and browns I can do it everyday for February lol

@misscg we can definitely make this a month-long thing 🙂 

@KatieBT Challenge accepted!!! Lol 

Same here @misscg 😄

I've been bitten by the nude bug as well lately, so I have lots of nude shades that I can wear!

I've been struggling to find my perfect nude lipstick, too! I've had to accept that brown looks trendy and cool on many people, but it absolutely does not work for me. But, mauve works, so I'll try some of those.

I'm with you @txcatx!  Browns and taupes do not work on me.  Sometimes browns will work if they have pink/red in it.  I have yet to find a mauve that did not work on me!

This is awesome! I love a nude lip so much! 

testing