Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

IMG_3519.jpgYSL Vernis a Lèvres in 206 -- I wore this heck out of this a few summers ago. Still love it!IMG_3530.jpgDior Addict Lipstick 751 Exotiqe -- A sheer Coral that is soooo nice to wear. I'm a fan of sheer these days and I'm a fan of this formula! I don't usually do corals, but this one proves to me that I should consider it more.IMG_3546.jpgBite Lingonberry -- Part of a duo I bought a few Christmases ago. Wore nicely until after lunch when it needed a touch up.

these are all beautiful on you @missjeanie

these are all beautiful on you @missjeanie

I love all these, but that coral. You would look fantastic in a slightly orangey pink one. Just a smidge of an orange tint Smiley Happy @missjeanie 

@missjeanie Pinks look great on you! 

Best,

Rebecca

@missjeanie These pink lippies look so good on you!

I especially love that YSL!  It's everything that my Ofra isn't, it looks like. @missjeanie 

I loved the colour on your OFRA @l8totheparty , I’ve never tried the formula though. Hopefully a primer works!

Those pinks are great lip colors for you, @missjeanie!  I can't usually pull off most true pink lipsticks but they compliment your skintone so well.

That’s how I feel about reds and orange based colours on myself @CookieGirl1 ! I can’t believe how many bright pinks I own... where did they all come from? Lol

@missjeanie It is so bright and beautiful, now I want more bright pinks!! 😊

They are all great @missjeanie for their own reasons. But that bite really calls me. So bright! Looks great with the aviators 

@Weetart , I forgot I even owned it! This challenge is reminding me I own so many options that I forget about. Love that it’s forcing me to actually look through what I have!

You sure know how to pick lipstick, they all look good. That last one is diva to the Jessica Rabbit level of flawless 

@howconnie , best compliment I’ve gotten!! I just told my SO he needs to step up his game hahaha! Thank you! 

Best description ever @howconnie 

Yardwork calls for quick, easy, and sparkly ✨

Buxom Shimmer Shock in Atomic Allure

IMG_20190717_153310313.jpgIt looks patchy AF here, but I swear it wasn't. Shrug Smiley Tongue

@RGbrown

Love this lippie on you!!!     

@SportyGirly125 

Thanks so much! ❤️

Your yard work look is pretty bomb @RGbrown ! Looks like a great colour to inspire some pretty flowers!

@missjeanie 

Thanks so much!

Wish I had more flowers...mostly I just try to keep weeds and brush from taking over instead 😂

Beautiful 

1,875 Replies