Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

@RGbrown, 😍😍😍😍 That color is a keeper!

@RGbrown, 😍😍😍😍 That color is a keeper!

Re: @RGbrown, 😍😍😍😍 That color is a keeper!

@Luvstravel 

Agreed! Thank you! 💞

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Oh I love themes!  This is Rouge Dior in Rendez-Vous.  It’s a moisturizing balmy lipstick. 12E931E3-47D0-42CB-93FD-E96DD18FACC5.jpeg

Perfection @heartsmyface! 🧡 Hair, makeup and that lippie pulls it all together! 

Balmy lipstick.... you are speaking my language @heartsmyface !

No one wears these shades as beautifully as you do @heartsmyface  just love it.  You look amazing in bright lipsticks 🥰👍

@2manyperfumes  I can think of a few ladies that rock their bright lips better than me!  @WinglessOne and @RGbrown for starters:).  You also look really fab in brights!   But thank you!  

Lol hmmm you need bright lippies to share with us 

@heartsmyface this color compliments your hair color so well 

@SportyGirly125   Thank you!  I think I have always been attracted to this coral shade so there are a lot of puppies in my collection that would match my hair!  

@heartsmyface 

...totally need to see this puppy collection 🐕

😆😋🤣

you beauty! @heartsmyface 🔥

you beauty! @heartsmyface 🔥

Re: you beauty! @heartsmyface 🔥

@lmaster Thanks☺️

@heartsmyface, I'm going to love this month's theme! That...

@heartsmyface, I'm going to love this month's theme! That color looks great🙂

@heartsmyface 

Simply glorious 🧡🧡🧡

I guess this would be a hot pink shade?  First time wearing it with a coral nude Bite lipliner underneath.  I thought it was softer shaded from the packaging but not disappointed just surprised that it’s brighter.  Milk’s vinyl lipstick shade Facts.  

Doesn’t look bright I thought it was more nudeDoesn’t look bright I thought it was more nudeA lot brighter than anticipatedA lot brighter than anticipated

Such a beautiful color on you @2manyperfumes! 💕

Thank you @itsfi 🥰

Brighter than anticipated but beautiful @2manyperfumes !  I saw a few of these at winners, what did you think of the formula?

Thank you @missjeanie 🥰 I like the formula, long wearing and wears down nicely. Easy to touch up.  There are a whole bunch of them at Winners now.

@2manyperfumes Pretty lippie shade

1,967 Replies
testing