Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

kat von d liquid lip lolita is my absolute favorite, covered with sephora lip oil, eyeshadow lolita as well.

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

One last balm for this challenge: Pat McGrath Lip Fetish in Wild Cherry. So long, September! 

1174B00E-A8E9-4B79-8B2D-8E4DA20B0C0F.jpeg

@WinglessOne That balm looks gorgeous on you

Thank you @SportyGirly125 !

A couple of tinted balms I’ve worn this month. Both are PAT MCGRATH LABS - Lip Fetish Lip Balm shades. Both photos were taken in my bathroom’s warm lighting instead of daylight. 

Thursday: PMG Lip Fetish Balm in Ultra Vixen. 

Only the cool kids wear readers. :DOnly the cool kids wear readers. 😄

Yesterday: PMG Lip Fetish Balm in Flesh 3. 

The lighting in this bathroom drives me nuts.The lighting in this bathroom drives me nuts.

Sometimes less is more. I love this very, natural hint of color on you. <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT 

@WinglessOne These lip balms look excellent on you. More pigment than I would have expected.

Thanks @sprocketta ! 

@WinglessOne ,

These PMG Lip Fetish Lip Balms look great on you!

Thank you @tsavorite ! 

@WinglessOne love the PMG balms on you

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

IMO GIVENCHY - Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick - 16 Noir Revelateur 

Qualifies as balm. I’m using it a lot lately. It gives just a hint of colour but has a very pretty glossy finish with the stickiness of gloss. In this picture I have applied 3 layers to catch color on camera.

4D839D14-B437-4FF9-862F-E3E78A5EE9E2.jpeg

Overlook the pigmentation around my mouth please.I wasn’t feeling like wearing any other than sunscreen.

Loving how moisturized your lips look @fatimamummy!! What a pretty finish + subtle color. Heart 

3rd or 4th color balm i newly own. RMS Beauty Signature pop collection Lip2cheek in Beloved. The red color is a nice, light stain for a fresh face that doesn't settle into the lip lines. I also LOVE that my mauve-ish lips don't show thru and the red color shines. Fades away into a nice, MLBB Stain after eating rice 🙂

Simply gorgeous @Buootiful 

Thank you! @fatimamummy 

@Buootiful I really need to try out the RMS Lip2Cheek line since all the colors are beautiful! This looks amazing on you, and also fades beautifully - not sure why, but great MLBB's are hard for me to find. 

Same here and I was very pleasantly surprised with these RMS ones @GeorginaBT 

testing