Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Soap&Glory Poutstanding No Candy Do contouring crayon. IMG_4286.JPGIMG_4298.JPG

I love this on you! You cannot go wrong with any shade you choose for the summer @Weetart 

Bright colors are so fun @Buootiful !

Beautiful hot and bright coral pink on you @Weetart 🥰

Thanks @2manyperfumes !

I can't help but love this colour on you!! 💗 @Weetart 

Thank you @l8totheparty !

I definitely love this shade @Weetart

I definitely love this shade @Weetart

RE: I definitely love this shade @Weetart

Thanks @lmaster !

Another two lipsticks in for the challenge.  First one that I found out I'd never actually worn, and then one that is older than I should admit, but still looked and performed well.  I might actually start using this one a lot more.

Lipstick Queen in Mr. Right Now.  Found out I'd never used it when I went to see if it was a bright.Lipstick Queen in Mr. Right Now. Found out I'd never used it when I went to see if it was a bright.Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Betsey.  I think I like this formula more today than I used to years ago.  I'm into more 'slippy' lips lately?Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Betsey. I think I like this formula more today than I used to years ago. I'm into more 'slippy' lips lately?

I'm internally screaming @missjeanie. I think this is the first time I've seen your face. I probably just haven't been observant. Lovely lip colors!

lol... I don't normally post selfies @ShortErica but the challenge had me thinking it was a good way to try and use a lot of lipsticks that I have but never use.   But I know how you feel, I do the same when I find out someones real name or see them for the first time too. 

Well thanks for posting one @missjeanie. 🥰

These are definitely your colors! Fantastic! @missjeanie 

Thanks @Buootiful !  I tend to stick to mauves and berries.  The fuchsia is a little more bold for me!

They both look pretty on you  @missjeanie!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita !!

Both are beautiful bright shades on you @missjeanie 😍 and hopefully you will get a lot of uses out of them.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes !  They will absolutely get used!

very very beautiful @missjeanie 💜

very very beautiful @missjeanie 💜

Re: very very beautiful @missjeanie 💜

Thanks @lmaster !!  You gals are all amazing for my ego! lol

testing