Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@2manyperfumes  That purse is so cute

Thank you @Anastasiya13 🥰 found it at American Eagle 

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

My signature summer shade is Lady Danger by MAC! 🔥 This orange-red looks amazing and just the right amount of pop 💋

Re: RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Love Lady Danger! Very pretty @cindyvonlovely 

Lady Danger indeed @cindyvonlovely .  This is perfect signature colour for you.  I'd vote for you for president with this look!

I's gorgeous and goes fantastic with your poolside sunglasses 🙂 @cindyvonlovely 

You look amazing, @cindyvonlovely - the lips and the entire look. I'm especially loving your necklace, what a vibe! 

love this! @cindyvonlovely

love this! @cindyvonlovely

@cindyvonlovely  Great colour. Love your sunglasses 

Yess! This lip color is definitely poppin! 

I love it @cindyvonlovely 😍🥰 gorgeous red 👍 love the whole look with the cat eye glasses and bats ❤️ Love your tattoos 

@cindyvonlovely love the whole look 

My last two days of "Summer Brights"

Bite Beauty Hall of Famer! -- I love this one.  Great memories, and the perfect hot pink!Bite Beauty Hall of Famer! -- I love this one. Great memories, and the perfect hot pink!Nars Audacious Greta.  I haven't worn my Audacious lipsticks in a loooong time.  Wore great though breakfast in the truck, coffee, water bottle and then by lunch needed to be touched up.Nars Audacious Greta. I haven't worn my Audacious lipsticks in a loooong time. Wore great though breakfast in the truck, coffee, water bottle and then by lunch needed to be touched up.

Really love the HOF'er , it looks so fun on you @missjeanie 

Thanks @Buootiful , it's one of my favourites in my collection and always will be!

you are so precious @missjeanie love your photos 💗

you are so precious @missjeanie love your photos 💗

Re: you are so precious @missjeanie love your photos 💗

Thanks @lmaster !!  The truck lighting in the morning is either great or tells all my secrets lol

@missjeanie  Love the colours!!

Thanks @ather , getting out of my comfort zone for the last few years has been fun!

Candy apple brilliant shade Greta and hot pink from Bite are wonderful shades on you @missjeanie 👍🥰

Thank you so much @2manyperfumes ! I’m not normally a red wearer!

1 Reply
testing