Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@missjeanie 

Thanks so much! ❣️

So pretty @RGbrown! And I agree - wish my hair looked this good up~ 

Thanks @GeorginaBT! ❤️

@RGbrown  Beautiful colour! I really like your hair up. So pretty 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown   What a good pink!!!!  The strategic matching is perfect too!  

@heartsmyface 

I still have one new one, a bright purple, that I'll be posting in the 100 Days thread at some point, but this shirt begged for a matchy matchy pink, and I couldn't say no 😂

This is Lisa Eldridge Rainbow Spill. E498DD2E-23AD-4837-AF4E-599920474547.jpeg

Such a pretty colour @heartsmyface and it’s similar to your hair.  I love it 🥰 these coral, pink-reds are crazy beautiful on you.  

Okay.  You know that colour is killer on you, right @heartsmyface !!  How did you like the formula??

Love all your bright lips @heartsmyface! Heart 

Beautiful lip colour!! 

I think it’s a pretty bright burnt orange shade.  I used NYX Peach Don’t Kill My Vibe lipliner, Too Faced Gingerbread liquid lipstick outer edges, then 710 matte by Melt.  Over top the Revlon Gold Goddess.  

88F15CBD-EEBC-4C6F-90EC-02516039149C.jpeg8A5F36A6-DAC1-4C1B-BEF6-DF0A98331F38.jpeg2163FDB1-8BF4-413F-B6C4-61E6D6FE8404.jpeg

This lip looks like it was made to go with that gold top @2manyperfumes !  Great co-ordination!

Thank you @missjeanie 🥰 I love to play around with lipstick shades 

Great colour!

Thank you @ather ❤️

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I am obsessed with the Too Faced Gingerbread lippie! It is such a pretty shade! AND it looks great on you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT it’s a great shade from Too Faced

@2manyperfumes I like your color combo today!   Your top really brings out the undertones in that lipstick!  And the little peak of mustard eyeshadow is gorgeous!.  

Thank you @heartsmyface 🥰 I was trying to coordinate the colours to work off each other.  I recently bought the crocheted top on a mini shopping trip with my daughter.  

American Eagle findsAmerican Eagle finds

testing