Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products youโ€™ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love itโ€ฆ Share as much as youโ€™d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as youโ€™d likeโ€ฆ This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Thanks @heartsmyface ! I honestly didnโ€™t expect it to be so pigmented or bright, so I was happily surprised when I first applied it. ๐Ÿ˜„ It reminds me of the Fenty Poutsicles, except those feel more balmy throughout the day. 

Blew the brights right out of the ballpark with this gorgeous shade of lipstick @WinglessOnelove it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks @2manyperfumes! โ˜บ๏ธ

Kiko Milano Ocean Feel Lipstick in 07 Cherry Lips

Hanging out at an early celebration for the 4th, so of course I had to pull out a bold red ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŽ‡

IMG_20190703_174742710.jpg

This red looks amazing on you @RGbrown! โ™ฅ๏ธ How do you like the formula of the Kiko Milano lippies? Iโ€™ve eyed a couple but havenโ€™t pulled the trigger ... yet.

@itsfi 

Thanks so much!

I've only worn it once so far, and it's my first experience with the brand, but the wear was pretty impressive, and it stayed comfy as well. It's creamy, so of course transfer is a thing, but I was happy with the amount of pigment that was still hanging out on my lips at the end of the night (after multiple drinks and a huge plate of Indian food no less). They are definitely worth trying!

Perfect colour for the occasion @RGbrown !

@missjeanie 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธ

@RGbrown    Soooooo pretty!!!  I should just write down every lipstick you use cause I love them all!  

@heartsmyface 

Every now and again I update my 100 Days post with a running list in a spoiler. Just c&p it...no sense in wasting all that effort rewriting it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I love this color on you! @heartsmyface

You got the beach look down ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ–๏ธ

@danielledanielle 

Thanks so much! ๐ŸŒŠ

Every colour is so pretty on you @RGbrown ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Beautiful red and wishing you a safe and Happy 4th of July 

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! โค๏ธ

@RGbrown Such a beautiful red on you. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿ’•

this is absolutely stunning @RGbrown

this is absolutely stunning @RGbrown

Re: this is absolutely stunning @RGbrown

@lmaster 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’•

@RGbrown  Such an awesome red! Perfect for the forth of July!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’—

1 Reply
testing