cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

You are such a cutie @KatieBT! I really love your glasses and that lipstick is a perfect nude on you☺️

I love everything about this!  The hair the lips the cute glasses and your amazing smile! @KatieBT

LOVE the whole look. Your glasses are fabulous on you and that nude lip was made for you!

Your lipstick looks great but I'm a little distracted by your adorable glasses @KatieBT!

Could you be any cuter?! Love this whole look @KatieBT! This really is such a good nude on you. And those glasses are amazing!

Loving the glasses with the lip! The whole look is so chic and effortless 🙂

Aww, loving the whole look @KatieBT

Tarte Holiday - Mermaid Kisses Mini Lipsticks - Soaked

Love, love, love the color splash lipstick formula! Color is a bit deeper/darker/ in person, it drives me crazy that I can never quite capture true to life color in pictures.

20170913_112017.jpg

Beautiful @MissPuff !!!

@ElleElleG Thank you! You're so kind!

Omg @MissPuff I just got around to taking a look at this lipstick set. I so do not need it, but I really want it!

Ohhhhhh!!!!!  I LOVE this color on you, @MissPuff!!!  You are too cute! ❤️

Heehee, thank you @Tamara76, now I'm blushing 🙂

What a lovely red on you @MissPuff! You look glowing today. 🙂

Thank you @blueviolet21, you are too sweet 🙂

@MissPuff  that's a great red on you! I really love the color splash formula too!  Need to check out that set 🙂

Thank you @unfungirl! I feel like this formula is so moisturizing, I had Popsicle on during my Sunday run and no chapped lips! 

I agree! My skin has been crazy dry lately and that formula if by far the most comfortable to wear, even  when I'm feeling parched. And I'm amazed that you can wear lipstick during a run, I end up sweating and rubbing my face so much I would look insane!

Oh I've definitely done that before, smeared my lipstick EVERYWHERE and didn't realize till I got back to my house. I'm sure I was terrifying to everyone that ran past me. I don't wear any other makeup to run except lipstick on Sunday mornings, sort of my treat/incentive to get my butt out of bed for the early morning run 🙂 It's a great way to try out new colors I don't normally get to wear to work and see how they last!

Thank you @jen143xo@heartsmyface@jesscheems, and @k617! I can never resist a good colorful lip! Besides, technically it's just ONE set, not 4 full-sized lipsticks, at least, that's what I'm telling myself. My holiday low-buy is not starting off well 🙂

Really pretty!  And I can't get over your skin!  I could never get this close-up! @MissPuff

8,129 Replies
testing