cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Oooo, prettttty, and cheerful lips, times 6!!! Fabulous!! I think I love the Bobbi Brown the most(estestestest)!! All very nice!❤️💕🙃

@ClassicallyFab  Thank you dear.

No no, thank YOU for sharing, pretty! @Ispend2much6

Haha @Ispend2much6 I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it? These shades all look great on you, so I can see why you gravitate towards them. I think the Bobbi Browns are my favorite of these.

@Glitternoodle  Thank you.  You know, when I stand 6 feet or so feet away from the bathroom mirror I don't think I have any wrinkles. lol  That's a shocker.

@Ispend2much6 Well I don't see any from here either, so I think you're good 😄

Lips are Kylie Cosmetics KOKO collection in bunny. While I know the product is a little drying I find that using the fresh sugar lip caramel hydrating balm helps with prepping my lips for any liquid lipstick  :)Lips are Kylie Cosmetics KOKO collection in bunny. While I know the product is a little drying I find that using the fresh sugar lip caramel hydrating balm helps with prepping my lips for any liquid lipstick 🙂

@KScheile,   Lovely!  I love the Fresh Caramel Lip Balm too!  🙂

Very pretty and natural on you  @KScheile

This color is lovely on you!  @KScheile

Thank you!! 

@KScheile I love Fresh balms as well!! And the shade is soo pretty on you❤️

@KScheile I'm gonna have to try the Fresh balm, because your lips don't look dry at all. What a perfect color, you look great!

I was inspired to create another unconventional lip today, so I used the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife over the Lancôme Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner in Black Ebony. I think this combo will be perfect for Halloween! 🖤

IMG_0439.JPG

You're getting to be the lip color mixologist @angel759!  Nicely done!

Thank you @jozkid and @Titian06! ❤️

@angel7594 - Very creative!

@angel7594 LOVE everything about this ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @Mcakes!! ❤️❤️

It's perfect for all hollows eve! I love it ❤️ great discovery @angel7594

Thank you @PaletteAddict99! ❤️