cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Tom Ford true coral

Tom Ford true coral

Re: Tom Ford true coral

Absolutely stunning, @moxiepancakes!

@moxiepancakes,

True coral is such a pretty contrast with your turquoise scarf and your eyes!  Striking!  🙂

Oh that is very pretty and it really is a beautiful true coral @moxiepancakes! lovely!

@moxiepancakes Very pretty and coral is definitely your color. And the scarf makes your beautiful blue eyes pop!

Anonymous Insider

You look amazing, @moxiepancakes!  TF True Coral suits you!

RE: Tom Ford true coral

@moxiepancakes you look gorgeous!! 😍

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Today, for the first time everr, I wore a lip gloss! Soecifically Fudged by Colourpop. Definitely mattes are still #1 for me cus i kept having to reapply this gloss! Not too bad tho.. like once an hour/hour & a half but a matte is put on once and never think about it for the rest of the day! Mattes4lyfe lol

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Love the entire look! Gorgeous @hteshome!

@hteshomeBeautiful! : ) It looks very pretty on you.  Love that pop of shine on the inner corners of your eyes it's lovely!

@hteshome Love the look and the gloss looks great.  I'm still a gloss gal. Love it!

Anonymous Insider

Love this lippie color on you @hteshome!

@hteshome

Lip gloss looks good on you, though!

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

ColourPop 'Limbo' is what my daughters call 'chocolate lips' and I believe that every season is chocolate season 😍1210171259a_HDR.jpg

You look beautiful! I can’t take a face forward selfie, my face is so crooked, haha! @Starrdae

@StarrdaeBeautiful! And your eye makeup is also so pretty! I am so jealous of your kitchen by the way that is a fantastic kitchen!

Anonymous Insider

OMG! Your kitchen is amazing!

@RoseCharlie@Starrdae

Anonymous Insider

sorry @Starrdae, got distracted - your lipstick is beautiful! 🙂

Thanks LOL, I love my kitchen!

Anonymous Insider

Great color on you, @Starrdae!  And your eyes are poppin'!

@Starrdae,

That's a very pretty shade on you!  🙂

testing