cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@heartsmyfaceThank you so much! : ) I'll have to check out their direct website - I have Amazon prime so it's free two day delivery so I love to get stuff from there but I should try different things especially now that I know I like them.  @Anonymous No I haven't tried yesstyle.com thank you so much for the tip! : ) Do you know if they ship to Canada? I'll check them out though in any case and I can see...

Anonymous Insider

@RoseCharlie, yesstyle.com does ship to Canada.  Just fyi - their shipping times tend to a bit longer than other sites (or perhaps I just think it is longer because I've been spoiled by 2-day shipping! LOL).  I'm in California and it generally takes 7-10 business days for a package to arrive.  Also, the packages do not identify the sender as "yesstyle", but you can check status and track your package once it has shipped on their website. 

Anonymous Insider

@RoseCharlie, have you tried yesstyle.com for the Etude House water tints? 

@heartsmyface,

Beautiful shade on you!  Love it!  โค๏ธ

A new lip colour for me it's Bite's Multistick in Cashew  paired with a yellow eyeshadow look which is also something new for me ๐Ÿ˜ŠBite's Multistick in CashewBite's Multistick in Cashew

Anonymous Insider

Cashew is one of my favorite Bite Multisticks!  Love it on you, @melissapurple22

Thank you so much @RoseCharlie and @tsavorite. You ladies make me feel so comfortable to share my looks on this site. Thank you for your support and encouragement ๐Ÿ˜˜

@melissapurple22So pretty Melissa! : ) I love the way the eyemakeup and lip are so delicate and pretty - my gosh those are some serious blending skills your eye makeup looks absolutely flawless!  Looks like you made some good scores on Black Friday because they look great! : ) ๐Ÿ’•

@melissapurple22,

These are really pretty on you!  You should wear them often.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @yankeefaithful and @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ˜Š I was unsure of trying something new but am trying to  branch out and try new colours and looks. 

@melissapurple22 That color looks so pretty on you. The whole.look is very fresh. 

Pretty!   I keep forgetting I even own the Bite Multisticks because I store them with my blushes.  Maybe if I stick them in my liquid eyeshadow area they'll get more use.  @melissapurple22 

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

I love the Bite multi sticks! This is a gorgeous colour on you @melissapurple22 โค๏ธ

Re: RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @bakeamuffin i got it as part of one of the Black Friday's deal. Very happy with both multisticks ๐Ÿค— The colour is a great nude especially with warm tones like the yellow  

Feeling pretty fall in my favorite Kat Von D everlasting...

Feeling pretty fall in my favorite Kat Von D everlasting liquid lip in Susperia ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

Re: Feeling pretty fall in my favorite Kat Von D everlasting...

You're gorgeous @Shereets!

Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@ShereetsThat's a fabulous colour and it looks amazing on you! : )

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•
Anonymous Insider

Purple is the Panetone color of the year for 2018 - you're ahead of the curve, @Shereets!  This shade looks great on you!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I appreciate that!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I appreciate that!
14 Replies
testing