cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@Tamara76 aw you're too nice thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜„

Thatโ€™s gorgeous! @KatieBT it looks like it was made for you โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 Ok I'm blushing thank you so much! I cannot wait to see more people test this shade in the community. 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Put my 20% to good use and purchased the UD Metal Meets Matte lipstick palette. This is shade Banger, a metallic deep oxblood. My shirt says โ€œWhat Would Barb Do?โ€ for any Stranger Things fans like me ๐Ÿ˜œ

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Oh that is very pretty @ericanicole2005!

๐Ÿ˜‚ haha what would barb do I love that shirt @ericanicole2005! You have the greatest shirts I have to say! : ) I love Stranger Things! Awww : ( poor barb though.  One the other hand - you are a total knockout in that lip colour - that is awesome! Love it! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Awww, thank you @RoseCharlie! Iโ€™m obsessed with graphics at the moment lol. Barbโ€™s my girl! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@ericanicole2005,

I'm a "Stranger Things" fan!  Love the T-shirt! 

Banger is a deeper shade for you! You can wear it well!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ericanicole2005 Wow that color is awesome - looks really nice on you!

Thank you @Kim888! โค๏ธ
Anonymous Insider

Great lippie color, @ericanicole2005!

Thank you @Anonymous! ๐Ÿ˜Š

love this color, and your shirt @ericanicole2005!
 i'm obsessed with stranger things!

Thank you very much @unfungirl!

Ohhhh - I โค๏ธ   Stranger Things!   Barb!!!!  

That lipstick is such a lovely color on you!  Excellent choice, @ericanicole2005!

Thank you @Tamara76! Barbโ€™s my girl lol!

@ericanicole2005 I love this shade on you, so beautiful! I can't decide if I like the lipstick or the shirt more โค๏ธ

Thank you @KatieBT! I think both go very well together! ๐Ÿ˜€

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Having a difficult week so seeing that a couple of my Sephora orders had arrived was a really nice pick me up.  This morning I tried the Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick from the lippie promo it is shade 315 "Framboise Velours" a sort of deep Rasberry Pink.  It's really nice and creamy - I love Givenchy lipsticks I have to say they do make a beautiful formula especially for those of us who have a bit of chronic dryness.  If performance is extremely important to you than maybe this is not the one but for me I find that this it feels great and I enjoy reapplying later in the day so I don't mind that so much.  It also wears off gracefully if that makes any sense - no mess or weird lip outline.  Since it's a current promo (code: BERRYCHIC) anyone who is interested can, I think, still grab one - maybe something to consider with black friday purchases (which we all know we're going to end up making even though we just shopped the sale lol).

Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick in 315 Framboise VeloursGivenchy Le Rouge Lipstick in 315 Framboise Velours

testing