cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@bellakatet,

You have a beautiful smile!  🙂

@bellakatet I love black lippies! It looks awesome on you 🙂

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

L'Oreal Eva's RedL'Oreal Eva's Red

I don't love the smell, but it's very pigmented and the formula is creamy and very comfortable.

@b3autygrl,

That's gorgeous Red!  🙂

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Today i tested out the huda smokey obsession palette .. im not much of a eyeshadow person but these werent bad at all! I paired that up with a lip pencil by colourpop in Bound. It goes on smooth and is creamy - almost like a lipstick! I dont think its much of a lip liner for me because it smears a little! Im rotating my makeup and currently the lip products on the counter are all colourpop.. they are already a year + old and i have not used them more than 3x :facepalm:

@kromance,

So beautiful!  🙂

@tsavorite Thank youuuuu!!!<3

Anonymous Insider

Wow!  Gorgeous, @kromance!  Love the whole look! 

@Anonymous Thank you for the lovely compliment!!! 🙂 Bound is a pretty shade thats for sure 🙂

Tonight is my work Christmas party but I have to go right after work so this is my work/Holiday makeup look. I used the KVD liquid lipstick in Sanctuary and Colour pop super shock eyeshadows in bouncy and revolution on the eyes. KVD SanctuaryKVD Sanctuary

@melissapurple22,

I hope that you had fun!  You look great!  🙂

Thank you @Anonymous and @jozkid. These where all new products I hadn't used before and was really happy with how they Turned out and  performed ☺️

Anonymous Insider

Soooo pretty, @melissapurple22!  Love!

You’re looking pretty smokin’ there @melissapurple22! Have a great time!

Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick - AmuletUrban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick - Amulet

@b3autygrl,

Amulet is beautiful on you!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

UD Amulet goes in and out of my cart, but after your post, @b3autygrl, I'm definitely going to pick it up!  Lovely color on you!

Very pretty nude @b3autygrl!

Fall/Winter shades

plz watch this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7LsXlpebH8&t=3s

Today I wore Dior Rouge lipstick (the 100 point perk). It swatched orangish red on my hand, but on the lips looked quite different. So, I added a little Russian Red by mac to give it this colour.  

IMG_4479.JPG

<-- whoa, I didn't realize till I saw this picture that the roots are OUT and ABOUT.  Don't mind my laziness 😉

Anonymous Insider

That is a gorgeous red, @kromance!

testing