cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@MissPuff It really is! I own tons of lipsticks and this one is at the top of my list because of the pigmentation and comfortable texture. 

In some ways I wish I hadn't purchased this set because once Im done with this color that's it. No more! 😞 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Purple daze, UD vice in shade Sabotage

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@ericanicole2005 Lovely as usual!! What a perfect, bold pink!

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @Glitternoodle 😊

@ericanicole2005,

Another beautiful shade on you!  You know what you are doing!  😉

You look great in those pinks and berries @ericanicole2005. Love your shirt too!

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @jozkid! I'm usually a red kind of person, but lately I've been leaning more towards the pinks/berries

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Lorac in working girl. Never would've bought this color but it came in a set and is a new favorite

@howconnie that is a beautiful color on you! That should be one of your new go tos for sure ❤️

@howconnie

You look surprised that this shade looks so good on you!  🙂

😂 I was shocked that I could wear this color.

Looks like a beautiful nude! I love your eye look btw. What did you use? 😄 @howconnie

I like the urban decay vice palette every year, last year they came out with the Alice through the looking glass. I'm wearing the matte light baby powder pink all over the lid, transition with a peanut butter color, contour with a dark burgundy purple and put one of the duochrome peach/gold on the lid.

Last year people would only buy warm palettes so I got fantastic purple, duochrome and cool tone UD palettes at a steal. This year UD vice colors are all the rage, and Expensive Charlette Tilbury just duped the naked palette.

That looks great on you @howconnie I haven't tried Lorac lipsticks. Is it moisturizing?

This is the Lorac matte formula so it's the most moisturizing matte I can get my hands on. The pigmentation is amazing. Their satins are more moisturizing.

Bite is the most moisturizing lipstick in my price range. Burberry and Smashbox tie for second moist with full color. Urban decay vice is moisturizing but Only medium pigment.

Nars “damned” lip pencil!

D71519BC-65C9-4C35-8ECE-AE4ED0F012BD.jpeg

Love this color! Looks great on you!

@sabrinas

No surprise that this is beautiful on you! No surprise at all!  🙂

@sabrinas What a beautiful color on you!

Wow!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @sabrinas

Gorgeous @sabrinas

7 Replies
testing