cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Such a gorgeous color on you @sabrinas!

Love this on you!

That is beautiful on you @sabrinas

@sabrinas that shade is gorgeous!!

Wowy @sabrinas!  This shade is amazingly beautiful Heart  and you always have those killer lashes girl Smiley Wink 

My lips are stained pink by Tom Ford Ravenous and I've applied MAC Mariah Lipglass in Butterfly Bling overtop.   Not really a lipstick but it kinda goes with my look.  A big group of us are doing a Star Wars themed Halloween in Japan this year and I will be Rey, so I'm working on my bronzing game. I'm also running the 3D printers and making me a blaster and staff.  IMG_5171.JPG

You would make a lovely Rey indeed @heartsmyface!I'm already seeing it in your posted look. Also, jealous you have a 3D printer!

@heartsmyface,

Love this!  ❤️       

Hearts, I hope that you have a Blast! this Halloween in Japan!

Beautiful look!   You've got the Rey hair and expression down, girl! Sounds like sooooo much fun! Can't wait to see pics! @heartsmyface

reysw.jpg

Very soft and pretty look @heartsmyface

I love your lip and eyeshadow combo here @heartsmyface! And of course you're having a Star Wars themed Halloween in Japan. Adopt me. 

Ditto!  What @Mcakes said!

@heartsmyface So pretty! 🙂

Omg @heartsmyface you're perfect for a Rey costume! What a fun idea! I can only imagine how cool Halloween in Japan is!

Halloween in Tokyo is a huge outdoor party!  I have a small video clipof it from last year if you wanna see!!! It's absolutely incredible!  I don't think I've ever seen so many people in one place before let alone dressed up in costume! @unfungirl

Oh that sounds awesome @heartsmyface!

That sounds so fun omg. I'd love to see a video!!

Gorgeous @heartsmyface!  You're gonna make an excellent Rey Heart

Spoiler
We love our 3D printer Smiley LOL  it's so much fun! 

hear.JPG

Hehehe!  Thanks!  Omg he's so cute!  We mostly use ours to make remote control cars and fix up parts around the house! @ZombieMetroAntIMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5185.PNG

Dang girl!!  That is SO freakin' awesome @heartsmyface Heart we're still learning the tricks Smiley LOL

Spoiler
0.JPG1.JPG

I'm gonna have to come over for a playdate er, I mean a tutorial!  LOL!!  Smiley Wink 

LOL, the popcan!  It looks like you got a hang of the temperature with this one! Our first prints were of Space Invaders.  We decorated the Christmas tree with them back in 2010:) and shot glasses.  Leaky shot glasses!  Sadly not with foodsafe plastic.   @ZombieMetroAnt

I'm not sure playing with 3D printers is good  material for a fun play date (i get impatient and frustrated) so we'd have to figure out something else to do while the ABS does it's thing;). Car racing? Makeovers?  Car racing AND makeovers? 

11 Replies
testing