cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Lookin' glam today, girrrrllll!! Yay @RGbrown!! I can just see how pretty you feel! Really love this!

I love how the lip color plays off your eyeshadow in this look @RGbrown!

@RGbrown  what a fun and colorful look! I really love the lip color with your eye make up!

That is so pretty @RGbrown And that is so pigmented for a lip topper!

@PrettyPaint Thanks! I slathered it on pretty thick here, but the fact that it can be built up well without caking or streaking makes me love it more. It sheers out/wears down nicely, and since it's glossy, I can kinda smoosh my lips together (is that the technical term for it? lol) to even it back out if needed.

@Mcakes@unfungirl  Thanks ladies 🙂 Purple and teal is my new favorite combo lately 😛

@RGbrown Oh that’s great that it wears down nicely. Sounds like a cool product! I know I have some glittery/metallic shades that get all weird and streaky after a while, and I have to keep checking a mirror because it gets all uneven and messy. 

Snapchat-1943524728.jpg

Fall lips are my favorite! Love my Kate Von D vampire liquid lipstick! 

@AmberlyMarie

You look really good in Vampira!  🙂

Wow!   First of all, Vampira doesn't look nearly as dark on you as it has swatched on me - it's perfect!

Secondly, to echo @ClassicallyFab, this entire combo:  Top, Hair, Lips just screams fall!   I love, love, love it!!!! ❤️

@AmberlyMarie

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Love this color on you! I think you just convinced me to buy it! 🖤🍁🍂

@AmberlyMarie! The whole color scheme- your adorable shirt, the way you've perfectly paired your lippie with your hair color, and the contrast between your eyes and hair on your pretty, fair skin is perfection!

Such a beautiful color on you @AmberlyMarie! Loving your nail polish too. 

@AmberlyMarie This lip color with your hair is perfect! 🙂

@AmberlyMarie Vampira looks incredible on you, especially with your hair color!

I love this!!! @AmberlyMarie

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Vampira is one of the few KVD lips I don't have! lol I think I'll buy it now. It's gorgeous!

I love that whole look @AmberlyMarie

Yessss I love your lip! And shirt. And hair. Basically everything. @AmberlyMarie

Seriously all you lovelies are killing it! 💄💋💖 @AmberlyMarie

You are like the epitome of fall @AmberlyMarie. Anyone ever tell you you look like Nicole Kidman?

I love everything about this picture, the hair, the lips, the shirt...Heart even your screen name is fitting "amber" Smiley LOL @AmberlyMarie

testing