cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@ClassicallyFab Colourpop Wolfie! I almost forgot ☺️

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@k617,

I love Wolfie on you!  I like the look of gloss!

Thanks @tsavorite! I generally think glosses make my lips fuller than they already are so I tend to shy away from them (in addition to the other reasons I listed below to @ClassicallyFab!) This one isn't thick though like the glosses I used to wear in high school, so it helps!

Fantastic color and Wolfie is such a cute name for a lipstick!  Love!!!!   @k617 ❤️

@Tamara76,  @k617,

This is my take on "Wolfie."  It is short for Wolfgang, as in Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 

and is the nickname for Valerie Bertinelli's son,  Wolfgang Van Halen, who is a member of the band, Van Halen.  I held this in for days finally, I had to say it.  Sorry.

@tsavorite You are probably on to something -I was picturing wolf cubs or something cute!❤️

@Tamara76

I actually prefer thinking of wolf cubs, too, but I know that there is a Wolfie Van Halen,

so that was a thought.

Thank you @Tamara76! I have no idea if Wolfie is in reference to anything...but then again CP names tend to be a little out there!

Mega babe as always @k617! I need to dig out my wolfie and wear it too!

Yes!! Do it @unfungirl, we should influence someone new every day to dig out their Wolfie. @ClassicallyFab started it off, now we need to continue it 😄

Thanks girl!

You look awesome @k617!  I like this shade a lot. 

Thanks @jozkid! I think you'd rock this shade better than I. I love dark pinks/fuchsias/berries on you!

Awww thanks @k617. They are my faves, that's for sure!

I love the shine on that!!

Sooo, so, so, so beautiful @k617! You have the most picture perfect lips! Is the formula bugging you because it's glossy, or are you not minding it?

Really, so pretty!

Thank you @ClassicallyFab 🙂 and for also reminding me I should probably suck ,it up and use some of these glosses 🙂

I tend to stay away from glosses not because of the texture/formula, but because of the hassle...my hair is long so if I'm wearing a gloss and my hair gets blown everywhere while I'm outside, I get sticky hair which I'm not a fan of. Also, it's only been 1.5 hours and I already have to re-apply, and all I've done is eat cereal and kiss DH goodbye. Certain glosses can get on the rest on my face while I'm eating. I don't have this problem with most lipsticks, especially matte and liquid formulas that I prefer!

I used to wear NYX Intense Butter Glosses all the time, but since mastering liquid lipstick application, I've stopped.

Yessssss! I remember that feeling from when my hair was long! Gosh, I'd get lip gloss on my glasses and it'd drive me bonkers! I totally get it! Hehe. Liquid lips have actually made it possible for me to wear lipstick. I have a tendency to get anything colorful everywhere, as if I'd been finger painting, like below my bottom lip, or on my clothes! Excellent point! @k617

Yes!! That is worse than what I described...when it gets on GLASSES (in my case, sunglasses since I wear contacts during the day).

Luckily, I didn't have this issue yesterday. I was not outside very much, and it wasn't windy 😄 Plus I do like that Wolfie left colour on my lips even when most of the gloss has worn off!

I swear,  every color you wear looks so pretty on you! @k617 😍

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

A little fleeting summer with portrait pink from besame cosmetics 

IMG_3382.JPG

9 Replies
testing