cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@k617,

I think this is my favorite color on you!  

@k617 you look absolutely flawless, as usual 😉

@k617 Beautiful! I just tried my first ultra blotted lip, and I really enjoyed the formula. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the blotted lips, I've been curious about this formula!  Also loving this shade on you @k617

i looooove the blotted and ultra blotted lips! i have almost all of them lol. candy floss and double scoop are my faves! drip is up there though, and it's gorgeous on you @k617! i mean duh.

@k617 you are a always so put together. You are my idol!

Sundays are for farmers' markets and errands, and I went natural with Axiology lipstick in The Goodness (received in a recent gratis box; thanks again, Sephora!) over a little bit of Nars Matte Lip Pencil in London Clinic (from the Charlotte Gainsbourg collection) just to make the lipstick a little less sheer. The Goodness is a shimmery pink and reminds me of a modern, subtle take on previously mentioned early aughts frosty pink Paris Hilton lips.

DE6DAD5F-5C39-41FA-A6D1-087B386B6FAA.jpeg

@txcatx

Like a pink rose!  I love this on you!  🙂

This looks totally amazing on you @txcatx!!  And congrats on the gratis 💕

@txcatx you look beautifully natural in this color. So pretty!

Ok, so this is Bite Jam. I finally pulled out all my double-ended lipsticks and forgot how great Jam is! I wasn't sure if this was too much pink going on, but I kind of loved it. Flash because it was so gloomy and cloudy today.  In the spoiler, you can see the vibrancy of the Lila Palette, then I also switched Jam for Bite Rose Pearl gloss, which I'm obsessed with.

IMG_1473.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_1474.JPGBite Rose Pearl GlossBite Rose Pearl Gloss

@sister13

Very striking!  Pretty!  And I think I see Ariel!  Nice "Under The Sea" necklace! 🙂

Thanks @tsavorite! This necklace is a TJ Max treasure I found!!

@sister13,

Lucky you!  Good hunting!  That necklace is a treasure!  🙂

This look will stop traffic @sister1 💕 Love it...

Thanks Z! @ZombieMetroAnt

That necklace, though... @sister13! Mermazing all together! So fun!

I have two "mermaid" necklaces, I think this is my favorite, but it's hard to choose! Thanks a lot! @ClassicallyFab

Oooo, very pretty @sister13! Tag me when you wear your other one! I love seeing pretty necklaces like that!

LOVING this monochromatic look @sister13 !  Jam looks wonderful on you and these shades from the ND palette looks very pigmented on the eye.

I am really loving this palette - seems pretty versatile, surprisingly! Thanks @ElleElleG!

testing