cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

😊🤣😄

You are too adorable @ClassicallyFab! I love Amulet, and I hear ya on issues with wearing one lip colour when I meant to wear another....LOL

@k617 Space cadet here. I'm so chill, though. As long as I have something, I'm happy. Whatevs. 🙃🤷‍♀️😄

i really like amulet too @ClassicallyFab! you're such a babe.

Aww @unfungirl! Quite a compliment from such a lovely lady like you! 😊💕

@ClassicallyFab,

You changed your hair color already!  Amulet is beautiful on you!  🙂

Good catch @tsavorite! I have a bit more work to do today before the big unveiling. Just playing, before I'll walk around hatless, 😜! Everyone likes it, but I still have warm roots, so... bye bye red!

Gorge!!!

Aww, thanks @karap03!

That looks so pretty on you @ClassicallyFab!

So pretty @ClassicallyFab! Your lashes are so long 😮 

I actually made an attempt at using my new Mario LE She Uemera lash curler! Maybe it helped? 🙃😊❤️

Gorgeous, as usual!   I have yet to see a color that does not look amazing on you!   @ClassicallyFab ❤️

Hehe, I try to wipe the ones that don't look good off before I embarrass myself, 😂. Thanks @Tamara76!

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

fall makes me want to wear red lips 🙂

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Great lip colour @karap03! I love pairing red lips with stripes, too!

@karap03,  This is a pretty Red!  Good choice!  🙂

I love your whole look @karap03!

Beautiful red and you are just adorable!   I love your hair! @karap03

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

This color is gorgeous on you!

Decided to keep the lips fairly soft today so as to let my eyeliner do the talking (Next to Notte...enough said lolol). Can't decide if the coordinating dark pink waterline screams "awesome!" or "stay away, I have pinkeye!" though 😂

Lipstick is LA Girl metal liquid lipstick in Smolder, which was a little too soft and cool for my taste, so I topped it with a bit of Colourpop ultra metallic in DM (bronze) to warm it upIMG_20170923_153045988.jpg

1 Reply
testing