cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you, I'm wearing Fenty Beauty 

Nice nude @howconnie!

@howconnie,   I love this nude lipstick on you too!  <3<3<3

@howconnie What a lovely fall look with a beautiful nude lip!

Thank you

that nude with them eyes.. poppin! @howconnie

Lol, Oh thank I'm trying to come up with different looks from my urban decay palette 

Very pretty @howconnie! ❤️

@howconnie that's such a pretty nude on you ❤️

I got to try out some nudes on here.

Got my Pat McGrath Lavish in the mail today!!!IMG_5172.JPG

Loving this one on everyone I've seen so far! Beautiful! @PaletteAddict99

Thank you so much! @sister13 🙂 

Hi! @PaletteAddict99,   How do you like it?  How's the formula for you?  🙂

@tsavorite The packaging is everything!!! I had to own at least one 🙂 the formula is pigmented, even and nice and creamy! It wears well and doesn't come off of the more inside part of my lips which really bugs me when that happens. So overall it is very nice but I'm not a lipstick expert so to me its up there in the catagory with the ones I've tried from Marc Jacob's, YSL and Tom Ford

@PaletteAddict99 I've never seen this color upfront. I'm getting a coppery, brownish nude vibe. Am I seeing the color right? It looks fantastic on you! This is the type of shade I'm looking to branch out to more. 

Thank you very much! @Glitternoodle 🙂

I agree I really want to branch out into some of those rich coppery nudes that look so great on @ClassicallyFab 🙂

This PM Lavish shade is described as a mauve rose which is what I always go for LOL

To me it is a brownish mauve base but has a bronze patina which can look somewhat like a tarnished dark copper in some types of light. Daytime North facing windowDaytime North facing window

More of a wash swatch on my finger tipMore of a wash swatch on my finger tip

Oooooo, hey, pretty lady! You're looking fantastic, here. I'll love seeing you in some coppers. There's something about a nice burnt umber- it warms the soul. @PaletteAddict99

@ClassicallyFab I have to look through all your posts and write the lip product names down so I can order some of those beautiful colors that you've been posting! But for right now in the mean time to hold me over I just today got my toenails done in an OPI copper polish 🙂 

I think you got many of us here hooked 😉

Thanks for the description and additional swatches @PaletteAddict99. It really is a beautiful color and you look great in it!

This is a really nude lip, a mix of Smashbox Fair Play plus Surratt Savoir Faire plus Surratt Coquette. (Also, makeup not applied by me, it was done by an MUA in store. I thought she did a great job!) Ignore my hair, it's driving me crazy.

PurpleEyes.JPG

I've been wracking my brains trying to think who you remind me of @blueviolet21 and it finally hit me. You look like a young Geraldine Chaplin!

GeraldineChaplin.jpg

3 Replies
testing