cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@RGbrown,  Beautiful color on you! You should wear this often, it's so flattering!  🙂

Berry. Brown. Whatever. It still looks awesome on you @RGbrown!

@RGbrown I love it on you! On the picture it looks like clasic rasberry color, very pretty!!

@RGbrown I see the hint of brown, overall it pulls more to the berry in the picture though. Either way its a gorgeous color on you. You look lovely!

That is surprising that it looks red/brown to you IRL! Either way, looking good on ya @RGbrown 🙂

This one is fabulous on you @RGbrown. I really love this.

@angel7594 @Mcakes@ClassicallyFab@blueviolet21

<Blushing furiously> thanks ladies 😊

Very pretty @RGbrown!!

Love Framboise and I love your blue liner 🙂 @RGbrown

STILA liquid lipstick 'patina'. the lipstick that, back in 2011, started my love affair with mauve. and funnily enough, i've never found a better mauve shade for me. this will always be the winner.

patina.jpg

Photo on 9-20-17 at 4.12 PM #3.jpg

YASS! '90s witchy perfection, effortlessly! ❤️ 

@jemly,

You are so right in loving Patina!  It's gorgeous on you!  🙂

i'm living for the sass you're throwing out in these. and i LOVE that lipstick on you! @jemly

@jemly You look sooooo good in this shade--but when do you not? 😄 I wish Patina looked good on me T__T but it pulls very purple.

@jemly This is super pretty! I love mauve-y shades❤️

@jemly  Patina is a favorite for many and looks so different on many people.

It's perfect! One of my faves too! A close second option for my wedding last year!

@jemly You always look beautiful, yet there's something about this that just hits the nail on the head. It's very satisfying with your coloring, and hair. Total flash of beauty in that industrial-looking environment.

Patina was one of my first mauve lipsticks too @jemly! It's gorgeous on you 🙂

@unfungirl yep, patina is the gatekeeper ! ❤️

That's the infamous Patina? Looks so pretty on you @jemly  ❤️ I think I have a sample of it laying around somewhere. I need to play with it 😄

testing