cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@kbmatthews,

Too bad about the formula!  What a contrast to your lovely eyes!  🙂

Oh well @kbmatthews. At least it's going out with a bang!  It's a really striking shade on you

@kbmatthews it's got such a bold pop of color, too bad it didn't last. Maybe you can find a dupe because you look great in this color!

It's too bad they don't last, cos that shade looks incredble on you @kbmatthews!!

@kbmatthews You gave it another chance at least. But hey, the shade looks beautiful on you.

This shade on you is excellent! @kbmatthews Looks really, really great.

This is stunning @kbmatthews!! ❤️

This is such a beautiful vibrant colour @kbmatthews, shame the formula dries out so quickly!!

Another metallic lip today...This is Sephora's Rouge Cream Lipstick in "Temptation". I believe this is one of the 2 metallics in the line (the other one is "Magnetism", which I also have). It applies like a dream, feels like nothing on the lips and is long lasting. Please release more metallic colours, Sephora!

(Sephora describes this as "deep mauve" but I don't agree- it's a metallic medium rust red to me) Sorry about the blurry photo. I'm ready for work before the sun rises and don't have any natural light!

Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick - #26 Temptation

@k617

You are the "Metallic Queen!"  Always a winner!  🙂

Thanks @tsavorite @jozkid @Glitternoodle @unfungirl
I have sooooo many metallics...I just went through my lipsticks yesterday and even I was shocked myself! 😄

@k617

I believe you, but you Rock them so well!  Keep it up!  🙂

You and these metallics are killing me @k617. They look sooooo good on you!

@k617 My wallet weeps with every metallic you post 😄 You look flawless as usual and you make the metallics look sooooo good!

@k617  why are you making me want to buy all of the lipsticks! Everything looks great on you, and you have exceptional taste!

@k617 Metallics looks so good on you.

You look stunning and just convinced me to buy what you'r...

You look stunning and just convinced me to buy what you're wearing!

I like metallics on you @k617!! Looks fresh, polished. Pretty shade!

Beautiful @k617!! I need that color! ❤️

Even without natural sunlight, you can tell how gorgeous this is! @k617

testing