cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thanks @kbmatthews! Sephora Collection does have some great products, I think they're a bit underrated!

Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color in Bianca, which just came in the mail yesterday (with all three samples I requested from Sephora!). Maybe a little on the summery side, but it's 95 degrees here today, and I think this is a lovely tropical color. I'm slowly jumping on that Tom Ford bandwagon...so many pretty, new lipsticks, so bad for my wallet.

IMG_8129.JPG

@txcatx

Hooray for Bianca!  I love this color on you!  🙂

Can't go wrong with the TF lippies @txcatx!  I've had my eye on Emma 

@txcatx Hello Bianca! She looks stunning on you.

I love this @txcatx! Such a clean, refreshing pop of color!

Such a pretty color on you @txcatx ❤️ and yayy for correct samples 😄 Maybe you should start a thread about it? 😛 JK please don't 😉

I agree, @txcatx... I really like TF's lipsticks and the Lips & Boys/Girls are the perfect size but they still cost more than a full sized lipstick! I do pick out my purchases very carefully for that reason.

Bianca is very beautiful on you!

This girl is wearing Lancôme 🤷‍♀️, because I seem to have left it at home... 🤗IMG_4867.JPG

I'll update later. 😋 Hair got crazy after 2 minutes in the rain, 😂

@ClassicallyFab,

I love "Love It" on you!  Very Pretty!  🙂

How do you have time for that cool part in the morning @ClassicallyFab?  I dampen my hair, shake it and go (and I'm still late)

Haha @jozkid! It's the only way I feel like myself. I just zigzag a comb in my part, spray some Sebastian hairspray, and bam. Straight parts never stay for me. 😊 Plus, it totally hides my roots when they start creeping out. ❤️

Update: I'm wearing Lancôme Color Design in Love It (cream) above.IMG_4882.JPG

What are you even talking about? Your hair is perfect @ClassicallyFab ❤️

@k617 @Mcakes Hahahaha! I flat ironed it to curl toward the face this morning, lol! I don't know how it even turned the complete opposite way. I always end up look slightly disheveled and wild, lol. Ha! Suits me, anyway. 🙃🤣🤗

Your "crazy" hair still looks beautiful to me!

So pretty! @ClassicallyFab

Beautiful! @ClassicallyFab 😉

Thanks @jen143xo!!

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

My go to lip for fall is a deep red, today is tom ford's lipstick in Nicholas topped with a clear gloss. I love fall the cooler weather the changing leaves everything pumpkin flavoured and toasted marshmallow mmmm.

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@greenwenvy

So pretty!  Keep this one!  🙂

6 Replies
testing