cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

This shade looks perfect on you @PaletteAddict99 ❤️

Thank you @Mcakes 🙂

gorgeous @PaletteAddict99 😄

Thank you so much ❤️ @jen143xo 

Yeah lipstick buddies! 🙂 (I wore this as well yesterday) @PaletteAddict99

lol that's funny @kbmatthews I just went and looked back through the pages and

It looks beautyful on you!!!

I guess It's a very universal color that fits many skin tones. I had the little mini deluxe sample forever and never tried it because I thought it wasn't for me. Now I'm really liking it!

pretty!!

@Kim888 thank you 🙂

Yowza!!!  @PaletteAddict99 this looks so amazing 💕 I love it...

Lol @ZombieMetroAnt  Thank you 🙂

@PaletteAddict99 This is such a beautiful color on you. It's a very natural magenta, perfect!!

Thank you!!!  @Glitternoodle good point! maybe it being more of a natural magrnta is why it wasn't so intimidating to me as dark colors usually are.

@PaletteAddict99 I love the color with your hair!

Thank you so much ! @jozkid 🙂

Okay, @PaletteAddict99,

That Magenta is just gorgeous on you!  I think that you need to wear these colors more often in your real life!  🙂

Thank you 🙂 @tsavorite well maybe if I do this challenge long enough I'll get used to these pigmented darker and brighter colors. I'm such a  sheer lip person. This is a whole new world LOL It's thanks to years of Sephora promo codes, points perks and favorites sets that I even have a lipstick collection to use on this challenge.

@PaletteAddict99,  

Same here, I'm a sheer lipstick person myself. Yes, the promo lipsticks, and the perks!

You should be all set!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Anastasia Beverly Hills "Trust Issues" Amazing

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Te ves bellisima @Anonymous!  😉

I'm posting my first image in the new BIC, I think. Also posting / uploading from my phone for the first time. Here goes nothing... I apologize if the photo is huge!

Today I wore the new Rituel de Fille x Chelsea Wolfe collaboration colors which arrived in the mail yesterday (thanks to @malday who brought the pre-order to my attention and regularly goes in on RdF orders with me ♥). Lip color is called 'Swarm' (Enchanted Lip Sheer), based on Chelsea's haunting lyrics.

IMG_5532.JPG

I've been on the fence about ordering swarm @Gwenhwyfar, but you pretty much made up my mind for me! It's beautiful!

1 Reply
testing