cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @angel7594 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Rock it

MAC Whirl x Fenty Gloss BombMAC Whirl x Fenty Gloss Bomb

Yet another winner @ElleElleG!

Thanks @jozkid @fatimamummy 💕

Ooo that's a very nice combo @ElleElleG and Ofcourse looks wonderful on you!

What a beautiful combo! @ElleElleG I need to get that Fente gloss

Thanks @PaletteAddict99 and yes, I think you'll love the gloss!!

Fabulous combo, it looks great @ElleElleG! ❤️

Thank you @angel7594 😘

My Boxycharm box arrived today so of course I have to wear the Colorpop lipstick I received in it.  This is Mess Around.  I don't own anything like this shade.  It's odd how it's a pinky brown in the tube and a dark griege on my lips.  I still like it, but I have to remember that it's not what it appears to be. IMG_4773.JPG

This is a lovely unusual shade on you @heartsmyface! Lots of CP liquid lipsticks have that problem...not what it appears in the tube! Lots of them end up at least 1-2 shades darker once applied and dried down.

This is actually a good colour on you. It's hard to pull off, for sure, but you seem to have JUST the right skintone for it!

@kbmatthews Thanks, i had to add a little extra pink to my foundation to make it work;) 

It's a beautiful Color on you @heartsmyface ? It compliments your skin tone and hair Color!

That looks great on you! I may have to play around more with the color that came in mine 

this is a great shade on you @heartsmyface! i have mess around, as well as a few other cool toned browns by colourpop, and they always look so much darker on the lips! i like mixing them with a true greige when i want a lighter color, but i do like them alone too 🙂

@heartsmyface,    Beautiful you!

You look amazing!!! @heartsmyface Seriously everything is perfect together, your porclin skin, amazing eyebrows, piercing eyes, ombré hair and that lip color looks like its melded on. 

Really digging this shade on you @heartsmyface! It's funny how products can turn into chameleons between being in the packaging and putting it on your face

@heartsmyface Oooo this is just gorgeous! I think you have convinced me to pick this up!

testing