Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

UPDATE: We are blown away by all of your beautiful lip looks we're seeing so far. I hope everyone is remembering to post their fall looks to the gallery for a chance to win our sweepstakes prizes! For more info on the sweeps, head here!

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@ElleElleG Thank you! You're so kind!

Omg @MissPuff I just got around to taking a look at this lipstick set. I so do not need it, but I really want it!

Ohhhhhh!!!!!  I LOVE this color on you, @MissPuff!!!  You are too cute! <3

Heehee, thank you @Tamara76, now I'm blushing Smiley Happy

What a lovely red on you @MissPuff! You look glowing today. Smiley Happy

Thank you @blueviolet21, you are too sweet Smiley Happy

@MissPuff  that's a great red on you! I really love the color splash formula too!  Need to check out that set Smiley Happy

Thank you @unfungirl! I feel like this formula is so moisturizing, I had Popsicle on during my Sunday run and no chapped lips! 

I agree! My skin has been crazy dry lately and that formula if by far the most comfortable to wear, even  when I'm feeling parched. And I'm amazed that you can wear lipstick during a run, I end up sweating and rubbing my face so much I would look insane!

Oh I've definitely done that before, smeared my lipstick EVERYWHERE and didn't realize till I got back to my house. I'm sure I was terrifying to everyone that ran past me. I don't wear any other makeup to run except lipstick on Sunday mornings, sort of my treat/incentive to get my butt out of bed for the early morning run Smiley Happy It's a great way to try out new colors I don't normally get to wear to work and see how they last!

Thank you @jen143xo@heartsmyface@jesscheems, and @k617! I can never resist a good colorful lip! Besides, technically it's just ONE set, not 4 full-sized lipsticks, at least, that's what I'm telling myself. My holiday low-buy is not starting off well Smiley Happy

Really pretty!  And I can't get over your skin!  I could never get this close-up! @MissPuff

Thank you @sister13! Somehow, my skin was cooperating this morning, though I did manage to crop out a particularly large zit right at the top of my forehead Smiley Happy You've made my week Smiley Happy

Love this on you @MissPuff 😍

Great red!  It matches your natural flush perfectly!  I'm trying really hard to be selective with the holiday purchases this year but this is making it hard!  @MissPuff

Very complimentary. Love <3 @MissPuff

This lip colour is stunning on you @MissPuff!

@MissPuff I love this on you! And the name is mermaid kisses?! Too cute Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks @Mcakes, it's actually the name of the set of minis!

20170911_201359.jpg

@MissPuff This set is going in my love list only because you are selling this Color. It is stunning on you!

Thank you so much @fatimamummy! You are too kind Smiley Happy This set was such an impulse purchase, I though I'd like maybe two of the colors but I'm really loving all four. Stars align Smiley Happy

1 Reply