cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Love this on you @txcatx i just got this liner from the 21 days of beauty. I must wear it tom! But I'm missing the gloss bomb! 🤔❤️😍

So pretty @txcatx

Yeah, imma need to buy that @txcatx. You sold me! 

This is very pretty @txcatx! If only the gloss was exactly this colour combo...I would snap it up! I'm simply too lazy to layer a gloss over lip pencil...lol...

Beautiful @txcatx

You're going to eventually wear me down and make me buy this gloss aren't you?  How similar in colour is it to Buxom Dolly? 😄 @txcatx

@heartsmyface I am all down for it too! I just got my order yesterday and wore it all night, even out for a walk, and am wearing it today. It's a nice soft colour, subtle but there, and really plush feeling (apparently the best descriptor my noggin can come up with today). @txcatx's love for it maybe influenced mine, but I am super into it.

Lol, okay.  I had almost made it a whole week without buying something too!  Your plush descriptor had me intrigued.  @NotCrocker

Haha It is stuck in my mind! @heartsmyface it's cushiony feeling, soft...

@NotCrocker - So it's not that sticky gooey stuff we all loved and adored in the '70s?  I avoid gloss like the plague due to those traumatic memories!  😄

@Titian06 I can't strongly state that this isn't sticky. I mean, it's not tacky in that my lips feel stuck together, BUT it's not migrating sticky. My hair got caught in it, but only because it was something not-dry on my face and my hair was flying around my head, as it is wont to do. 

Ha, it's a good gloss that smells great, @heartsmyface! I've never tried Buxom Dolly since I've probably only purchased three lip glosses in the last decade! I wore mostly lip glosses in school, but then one day years ago, I wandered into Sephora and discovered the Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge lipstick...and then the Nars Satin Lip Pencils...and glosses were long forgotten.

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman, might be a new favorite!

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@sister13 So gorgeous!

Ohhhhh!   That lip color really brings out your eyes!   You look beautiful!   @sister13 ❤️

Gorgeous @sister13!  I love the name too!

Your eyes @sister13! So beautiful and the lips compliment them so well. Love the whole look.

Ohhh this pairs with your blush and top very nicely @sister13

That's a pretty color on you!!! 

Pretty! It matches your shirt and really brings out your eyes.

It's a lovely Color and looks beautiful on you @sister13

3 Replies
testing