cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Aww don't listen to @ShiraBT, she's not snaggletooth! 🙂

Love your mini photobomber!

I wasn't fond of the wording that @ShiraBT chose to describe your super cute picture of you and your beautiful mini @kbmatthews ❤️ Cutie-pie photobomber!

Best. Pic. Ever.

Agreed @k617! That was pretty in inappropriate of @ShiraBT to say...your kiddo  is darling!

<edited> 

Adorable mini photobomber For The Win! 

I have some young kids at home and they sport smiles just like that, which I love! 

My apologies if my prior word choice was inappropriate. 

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Well this was an inappropriate and disgusting remark from an admin.

Re: RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Agreed. That remark isn't tongue-and-cheek... it's inappropriate. An admin should know that. 

A snaggletooth is a tooth that's not pointing in the right direction or one that is old and broken.  I've never heard this term used in a non-derogatory way so it can be a bit triggering to be seen used to describe someone on a beauty forum.  This is probably just a case of poor word selection?  @ShiraBT

ShiraBT wrote:

Snaggletooth photobomber FTW!

tumblr_njw65dcQW21tx9oy8o1_500

Oh, so it's ok to make fun of people's children when you're an admin? Shameful! @ShiraBT

tumblr_mrw8tqx0Za1su7sauo1_500

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Shira's intention at all...

Regardless of the intention behind the post, it was still very inappropriate, especially coming from an admin of this forum. @malday

To each their own, but personally I didn't find the content offensive, and I don't think that ganging up on anyone for a well intentioned, albeit poorly written post is appropriate either.

@malday I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, coming from my perspective as a mom. It's not ok to insult someone's child. If she'd called my son that, I would be livid. 

And that's fine. Shira is a mom as well and I doubt she was trying to insult a child whose adult teeth are still growing in. I still don't think the backlash was necessary and was an overreaction, that is all.

Then as a mom, she should know better, and she should apologize. @malday She's certainly lucky to have a friend like you in her court, and I respect you for standing up for her. In this case though, I feel she is in the wrong. 

@kbmatthews this has got to be the cutest thing ever! These colors look great on you!

This is the happiest photo! ❤️ Looks good!

I love love this kinda of photobomb!!! So cute!!! I love that nude/neutral color.

That's The cutest photo bomb @kbmatthews I love this lip combo on you.

This is great!!!  You two look as if you're having such a great time!   And I LOVE the cuteness factor of missing teeth on kiddos!!!  Your picture has me grinning from ear to ear!  @kbmatthews

Fenty Gloss Bomb is still all I want to wear, and after a couple days of berry and mauve, I'm back to the gloss, layered over a Buxom lip pencil in Hush Hush for a little extra color. 

IMG_8015.JPG

You always choose such glamorous lipstick shades!  You look lovely!   @txcatx ❤️

testing