Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The 2018 Fall Lip Challenge!

Hello BIC! Can you guys all believe October is almost coming to an end? Weโ€™re so excited itโ€™s officially fall, which means itโ€™s time of to bring out the browns, nudes, mauves, maroons, plums and all of our fall-color lippies.

Itโ€™s sad but true that we donโ€™t have a typical โ€œfallโ€ season here in San Francisco but all of us are still embracing the new season, and thatโ€™s what counts!

On the heels of the 100 days of lipstick challenge and to get into the fall season, we are bringing back one of our favorite threads from last year, the Fall Lip Challenge! Letโ€™s talk about all of your fall lipsticks, glosses, mattes, stained looks, liners and lipcare regiments. Use this thread to check in with others and post photos of your looks, products and swatches โ€“ whatever you want to share! Of course, we also want to know your thoughts, tips and honest reviews on all of the lip products youโ€™re wearing or testing out this fall.

To get us started we took our first fall lip challenge photo @LexBT wearing Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Walk of Shame, @KatieBT is wearing Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Kristin, and I decided to start this challenge with one of my HG, Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in the shade Chocolate Honey.

1falllip.jpg2falllip.jpg

We cannot wait to see your fall lip looks!

In case you havenโ€™t participated in a challenge before hereโ€™s an overview on how to join in on the fun:

1. Shop your stash! Many of us have cosmetics drawers full of lipstick so itโ€™s a great chance to fall back in love with your faves
  2. Share your pictures! We love to see what youโ€™re wearing so photos and swatches are encouraged
  3. Tips and technique wanted! We love photos but want to hear about how you applied, your lip care regimen, etc.
  4. Post as often as youโ€™d like. You can post daily (highly encouraged) or pop in every weekโ€ฆ Up to you!
  5. Have fun! We are here to celebrate lipstick after all.

If you're taking photos of your looks for the challenge, be sure to cross-post to the Gallery for a chance to win a fall beauty bundle worth over $500 USD. Details below in the spoiler!

Spoiler

The 2018 Fall Lip Challenge!

Going for an all Indian look for a party.... love the CandyVenom-Electric Pink shade by Fenty Beauty by Rihanna. I really like that it's a flattering bold pink which has a long-lasting formula and it glides so well and complements my skin tone

Re: The 2018 Fall Lip Challenge!

@Aks123 Beautiful bright color and you are right it looks great on your complexion!! And those earrings are gorgeous๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜˜

@Aks123 You look perfect!

Thanks love.... I'd believe we all look perfect. :)

Thanks love.... I believe we all look perfect. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @Aks123,

Such a beautiful look! The lip color gives it a great pop! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT! :)

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT! ๐Ÿ™‚

I love it! Very flattering ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you hon! :)

Thank you hon! ๐Ÿ™‚

beautiful look have fun at your party! @Aks123

beautiful look have fun at your party! @Aks123

Thank you so much love!

Thank you so much love!

@Aks123 I love the bold lip! It really does compliment you! I havenโ€™t tried the Fenty lipsticks but they sound amazing.

Thank you so much dear! I haven't tried a lot of Fenty pr...

Thank you so much dear! I haven't tried a lot of Fenty products, but I liked the Mattemoiselle Plush Lipstick in this shade, it is a pretty color!

This is a really gorgeous glam look @Aks123, you are so beautful!! I hope you had a really fun time!โ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you so much hon! Yes, I had a great time and you ar...

Thank you so much hon! Yes, I had a great time and you are beautiful yourself...looking forward to more looks from you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Trying out a new foundation and BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick - Chai
72B58701-371B-4EA2-9341-DF4EB1375171.jpeg

@CakesCakes You are so beautiful!! Love the lip color on you and your whole looks is very fresh and glowyโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@katkapivarci Thank you!  I'm trying to go for more glow and less matte!  

@CakesCakes I love this! You look beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ what new foundation are you trying? 

This looks great on you! :)

This looks great on you! ๐Ÿ™‚
1 Reply
Photos147
  • 2falllip.jpg
  • 1falllip.jpg
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid pigment in Iced Out
  • fall lip 1.jpg
  • B1D2780A-B9CB-4741-A4BF-42433C4153F5.jpeg
  • F040F6B3-637D-491F-B105-40D3D1F2797C.jpeg
  • CAD9A3E9-2A55-4E4D-95EA-30A853DF474D.jpeg