Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The 2018 Fall Lip Challenge!

Hello BIC! Can you guys all believe October is almost coming to an end? We’re so excited it’s officially fall, which means it’s time of to bring out the browns, nudes, mauves, maroons, plums and all of our fall-color lippies.

It’s sad but true that we don’t have a typical “fall” season here in San Francisco but all of us are still embracing the new season, and that’s what counts!

On the heels of the 100 days of lipstick challenge and to get into the fall season, we are bringing back one of our favorite threads from last year, the Fall Lip Challenge! Let’s talk about all of your fall lipsticks, glosses, mattes, stained looks, liners and lipcare regiments. Use this thread to check in with others and post photos of your looks, products and swatches – whatever you want to share! Of course, we also want to know your thoughts, tips and honest reviews on all of the lip products you’re wearing or testing out this fall.

To get us started we took our first fall lip challenge photo @LexBT wearing Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Walk of Shame, @KatieBT is wearing Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Kristin, and I decided to start this challenge with one of my HG, Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in the shade Chocolate Honey.

1falllip.jpg2falllip.jpg

We cannot wait to see your fall lip looks!

In case you haven’t participated in a challenge before here’s an overview on how to join in on the fun:

1. Shop your stash! Many of us have cosmetics drawers full of lipstick so it’s a great chance to fall back in love with your faves
  2. Share your pictures! We love to see what you’re wearing so photos and swatches are encouraged
  3. Tips and technique wanted! We love photos but want to hear about how you applied, your lip care regimen, etc.
  4. Post as often as you’d like. You can post daily (highly encouraged) or pop in every week… Up to you!
  5. Have fun! We are here to celebrate lipstick after all.

If you're taking photos of your looks for the challenge, be sure to cross-post to the Gallery for a chance to win a fall beauty bundle worth over $500 USD. Details below in the spoiler!

Spoiler

Re: The 2018 Fall Lip Challenge!

Thank you @jozkid 😊

What shade is this, @lmaster? I never met a neutral I didn’t like😉

@eshoe it is called rose I do like the color, just the formula wasn't really my favorite

Today’s fall lip: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Unveil

This is the PERFECT mauve shade I’ve ever come across! I know I’ll be wearing this lip all season long 😉

9E1390EE-7295-4151-8C06-BF78A07F4482.jpeg

@gonerogue This is perfection!! 😍😍

So pretty on you @gonerogue. And it looks to be pretty moisturizing! 

I like this, @gonerogue!

@gonerogue ooo that IS the perfect mauve on you! What are your thoughts on the stunna lip formula?

@sysysysysy Thank you! I’m going on 11 hours of wear right now and only had to reapply a tiny bit and my lips don’t feel dry in the slightest. Would 100% recommend this to everyone!

@gonerogue What a beautiful shade! I almost picked this one up during the sale but didn’t, and now I’m regretting it!

@unfungirl I feel the same way about the nude in this collection. I kept adding it in and out of my cart and didn’t end up getting it during the sale and now I have FOMO of course 😢 the formula on this one is perfection just like the shade! 

It is perfection on you, @gonerogue!

@eshoe thank you!

Oh wow that IS lovely @gonerogue!

@jozkid Isn’t it?!?! Now I regret not picking up the other shade during the sale 😢

and it's beautiful on you @gonerogue

and it's beautiful on you @gonerogue

Re: and it's beautiful on you @gonerogue

@lmaster thank you! My new favorite ❤️

A dark burgundy for fall — ColourPop Creme Luxe LIpstick in Hello Stranger ColourPop Hello StrangerColourPop Hello Stranger

@jozkid Such a pretty deep berry color!! Looks amazing on you❤️

Thanks @katkapivarci!

@jozkid That shade should be called Hello Beautiful! What a gorgeous burgundy and so fall appropriate. I might have enough lux colors in my basket to check out with free shipping now...

1 Reply
Photos147
  • 2falllip.jpg
  • 1falllip.jpg
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid pigment in Iced Out
  • fall lip 1.jpg
  • B1D2780A-B9CB-4741-A4BF-42433C4153F5.jpeg
  • F040F6B3-637D-491F-B105-40D3D1F2797C.jpeg
  • CAD9A3E9-2A55-4E4D-95EA-30A853DF474D.jpeg
  • C162B93F-CC1D-4A06-A82D-24CCB3FCBF6D.jpeg
  • 23BB6F9D-5050-4A5A-AF3C-B2A60D5DB041.jpeg
  • 45119297_2038348929562349_2445236971669291008_n.jpg