Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The 2018 Fall Lip Challenge!

Hello BIC! Can you guys all believe October is almost coming to an end? We’re so excited it’s officially fall, which means it’s time of to bring out the browns, nudes, mauves, maroons, plums and all of our fall-color lippies.

It’s sad but true that we don’t have a typical “fall” season here in San Francisco but all of us are still embracing the new season, and that’s what counts!

On the heels of the 100 days of lipstick challenge and to get into the fall season, we are bringing back one of our favorite threads from last year, the Fall Lip Challenge! Let’s talk about all of your fall lipsticks, glosses, mattes, stained looks, liners and lipcare regiments. Use this thread to check in with others and post photos of your looks, products and swatches – whatever you want to share! Of course, we also want to know your thoughts, tips and honest reviews on all of the lip products you’re wearing or testing out this fall.

To get us started we took our first fall lip challenge photo @LexBT wearing Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Walk of Shame, @KatieBT is wearing Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Kristin, and I decided to start this challenge with one of my HG, Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in the shade Chocolate Honey.

1falllip.jpg2falllip.jpg

We cannot wait to see your fall lip looks!

In case you haven’t participated in a challenge before here’s an overview on how to join in on the fun:

1. Shop your stash! Many of us have cosmetics drawers full of lipstick so it’s a great chance to fall back in love with your faves
  2. Share your pictures! We love to see what you’re wearing so photos and swatches are encouraged
  3. Tips and technique wanted! We love photos but want to hear about how you applied, your lip care regimen, etc.
  4. Post as often as you’d like. You can post daily (highly encouraged) or pop in every week… Up to you!
  5. Have fun! We are here to celebrate lipstick after all.

If you're taking photos of your looks for the challenge, be sure to cross-post to the Gallery for a chance to win a fall beauty bundle worth over $500 USD. Details below in the spoiler!

Spoiler

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge!

@Buootiful LOL he was crying for first 20 min trying to rip out the balls😂😂

Here are my lipsticks from the last four days, also posted daily in the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge.

F040F6B3-637D-491F-B105-40D3D1F2797C.jpeg

1. URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick - Venom

2. Nars Audacious, Lee, limited edition from last year's holiday set

3. NARS - Spiked Audacious Lipstick

4. Becca Lip Soufflé, Red Velvet from BECCA - Glow Kitchen Kit - Becca x Chrissy Teigen

@txcatx oooh I love the Becca one!!! I’m trying so hard to resist buying it but oh man it looks so good on you😍

@txcatx Oh my god, this is so satisfying to look at 🙂 They all look great, but I am really feeling Venom and the Nars Spiked Audacious in particular!!! Enabled! 

This is UD Vice Ravenswood. 

B1D2780A-B9CB-4741-A4BF-42433C4153F5.jpeg

@alexasteph this perfect fall color!! Looks so great on you❤️ And your eyelashes look amazing!!

Perfect Fall color and Fall name 🙂 @alexasteph

That is such a pretty color on you @alexasteph 

such a beautiful color! @alexasteph

such a beautiful color! @alexasteph

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge!

Fenty spanked!

fall lip 1.jpg

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge!

I've been searching for the perfect nude lipstick or gloss. I love lipstick so this challenge is exciting to me and I hope to post some pictures. I have a very large bag and drawers of lipsticks, glosses, powders - everything. I recently purchased #Sephora hanging organizer for all my makeup! I've yet to fill it up so as I go through all my lipstick I will be tossing and organizing! Can't wait to get my $100 reward of #BareMinerals Gen Nude High Shine Lip Gloss in Dahling! 

@LexBT Love the lip and the denim jacket!! 

that's perfect! goes so well @LexBT

that's perfect! goes so well @LexBT

Gorgeous burnt red(?)! @LexBT

Fall and/or Vampy. Same Difference, right? 😉 Cheers to Halloween 🙂 Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip Iced Out

It wore out in the middle but each time I drank or ate, I just rubbed my lips together and it refreshed itself.

It also helps I used BITE BEAUTY - The Lip Pencilto keep it in the linesSmashbox Be Legendary Liquid pigment in Iced OutSmashbox Be Legendary Liquid pigment in Iced Out

This is an amazing look, @Buootiful!  I love it!

@Buootiful Wooow!!! Amazing look!! Love it❤️❤️

Thanks @katkapivarci, it was fun to think about and come up with the look AND use all the makeup I have without purchasing "halloween" makeup 🙂

@Buootiful Awesome Maleficent costume!

Why, thank you! @sprocketta Did you dress up for Halloween?

@Buootiful I did not. I'm lame.

2 Replies
Photos147
  • 2falllip.jpg
  • 1falllip.jpg
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid pigment in Iced Out
  • fall lip 1.jpg
  • B1D2780A-B9CB-4741-A4BF-42433C4153F5.jpeg
  • F040F6B3-637D-491F-B105-40D3D1F2797C.jpeg
  • CAD9A3E9-2A55-4E4D-95EA-30A853DF474D.jpeg
  • C162B93F-CC1D-4A06-A82D-24CCB3FCBF6D.jpeg