Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

It's always special when Canadian companies embrace their roots, so I was so surprised and appreciative to receive this super sweet gift! A little Canada Day love from a Canadian company is awesome, and thank you to Sephora for sending it along! The colours are all MLBB (my lips but better) or in my case MLBALL (My lips but a little lighter) and the formula is really nice! Very smooth to apply and feels really light. I am happy to chuck a couple of these in my bag for a little polishing up throughout the day.

So, thank you @Nudestix! And the Sephora team! I mentioned last week with the Mac gift that mail is my absolute favourite, so this week has been a BOON for me. 

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Wearing J Mama!Wearing J Mama!

Re: Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

Thank you Sephora and Nudestix for this fantastic Canada 🇨🇦 day gift!!! So exciting to see a wonderful Canadian brand be featured and presented to the BIC community members by a larger beauty company like Sephora. I have loved Nudestix for awhile now, the formulas are great and the easy use and Storage of the pencils are great ☺️  I like my wonderful fellow BIC members got the the 3 pec mini Founders Gel set which are three beautiful summertime nude shades💜 In Ally, Tay Tay and J mama 👄IMG_2913.JPG

J mama, Tay Tay and AllyJ mama, Tay Tay and Ally

Congratulations,  @melissapurple22!

Congratulations @melissapurple22 !

Lovely! Congrats @melissapurple22, can't wait to see the looks you'll create with these shades.

Thanks @Aaliaa you know I all ready have an makeup idea for tomorrow lol 😉 

Congrats @melissapurple22!!!

Thanks @veronika23 💜

Ooo lala! Which one do you like most so far @melissapurple22? Congrats on the gratis!^^

I like all three but I am Leaning towards Ally as my favourite so far @Guessgal 🇨🇦👄💜 it just has a bit more of the warmth I look for usually in my lipsticks. 

Big congrat to all our lovely Canadian BTers whom receive this (sorry cant list everyone ... i'm lazy) 😉 This is soo cool Nudestix and Sephora!!! I love it!!!

Thank you @Nudestix and Sephora for sending me the new LE 3-pce mini Founder Gel set ❣️I received this great gift this afternoon. It contains 3 different pencils that can be used as lipsticks and blushes + a sharpener which are stored in a lovely tin box. When they are used as lipsticks these sticks apply easily and the formula is quite creamy and hydrating. If they are used as blushes it’s better to use a Beauty Blender or a similar product to spread them evenly on the skin. I usually don’t wear nude lip products so this is the perfect occasion to try a nude look! Thanks again 💕Nudestix mini Founder Gel setNudestix mini Founder Gel set

Conngrats @keana1! Loving the tin box it came in.

Thank you so much @Aaliaa !

Congratulations, @keana1!  Enjoy your new lip pencils!

@Titian06 Thanks!

Congratulations @keana1! 😄 Glad to see you got this too ☺️

@bakeamuffin Thanks! We’re very lucky!

Congrats @keana1!

@Mochapj Thanks! Congratulations to you as well!

Congratulations,  @keana1!

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • IMG_1059.jpg
  • IMG_1058.jpg
  • Wearing J Mama!
  • F6794BEE-51B4-4CA5-B0F2-E47836215708.jpeg
  • 1476A7BF-3A52-43C8-9132-2D23E8A70855.jpeg
  • IMG_20180705_190128903.jpg
  • 057030C6-64FE-4863-B533-2CC9DDCD8DEA.jpeg
  • BF0830A4-7160-4DB4-BC12-2239CECC7601.jpeg