Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

It's always special when Canadian companies embrace their roots, so I was so surprised and appreciative to receive this super sweet gift! A little Canada Day love from a Canadian company is awesome, and thank you to Sephora for sending it along! The colours are all MLBB (my lips but better) or in my case MLBALL (My lips but a little lighter) and the formula is really nice! Very smooth to apply and feels really light. I am happy to chuck a couple of these in my bag for a little polishing up throughout the day.

So, thank you @Nudestix! And the Sephora team! I mentioned last week with the Mac gift that mail is my absolute favourite, so this week has been a BOON for me. 

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Wearing J Mama!Wearing J Mama!

Re: Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

Thank you Sephora and Nudestix for this fantastic Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ day gift!!! So exciting to see a wonderful Canadian brand be featured and presented to the BIC community members by a larger beauty company like Sephora. I have loved Nudestix for awhile now, the formulas are great and the easy use and Storage of the pencils are great โ˜บ๏ธ  I like my wonderful fellow BIC members got the the 3 pec mini Founders Gel set which are three beautiful summertime nude shades๐Ÿ’œ In Ally, Tay Tay and J mama ๐Ÿ‘„IMG_2913.JPG

J mama, Tay Tay and AllyJ mama, Tay Tay and Ally

Congratulations,  @melissapurple22!

Congratulations @melissapurple22 !

Lovely! Congrats @melissapurple22, can't wait to see the looks you'll create with these shades.

Thanks @Aaliaa you know I all ready have an makeup idea for tomorrow lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Congrats @melissapurple22!!!

Thanks @veronika23 ๐Ÿ’œ

Ooo lala! Which one do you like most so far @melissapurple22? Congrats on the gratis!^^

I like all three but I am Leaning towards Ally as my favourite so far @Guessgal ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’œ it just has a bit more of the warmth I look for usually in my lipsticks. 

Big congrat to all our lovely Canadian BTers whom receive this (sorry cant list everyone ... i'm lazy) ๐Ÿ˜‰ This is soo cool Nudestix and Sephora!!! I love it!!!

Thank you @Nudestix and Sephora for sending me the new LE 3-pce mini Founder Gel set โฃ๏ธI received this great gift this afternoon. It contains 3 different pencils that can be used as lipsticks and blushes + a sharpener which are stored in a lovely tin box. When they are used as lipsticks these sticks apply easily and the formula is quite creamy and hydrating. If they are used as blushes itโ€™s better to use a Beauty Blender or a similar product to spread them evenly on the skin. I usually donโ€™t wear nude lip products so this is the perfect occasion to try a nude look! Thanks again ๐Ÿ’•Nudestix mini Founder Gel setNudestix mini Founder Gel set

Conngrats @keana1! Loving the tin box it came in.

Thank you so much @Aaliaa !

Congratulations, @keana1!  Enjoy your new lip pencils!

@Titian06 Thanks!

Congratulations @keana1! ๐Ÿ˜„ Glad to see you got this too โ˜บ๏ธ

@bakeamuffin Thanks! Weโ€™re very lucky!

Congrats @keana1!

@Mochapj Thanks! Congratulations to you as well!

Congratulations,  @keana1!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • IMG_1059.jpg
  • IMG_1058.jpg
  • Wearing J Mama!
  • F6794BEE-51B4-4CA5-B0F2-E47836215708.jpeg
  • 1476A7BF-3A52-43C8-9132-2D23E8A70855.jpeg
  • IMG_20180705_190128903.jpg
  • 057030C6-64FE-4863-B533-2CC9DDCD8DEA.jpeg