Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

It's always special when Canadian companies embrace their roots, so I was so surprised and appreciative to receive this super sweet gift! A little Canada Day love from a Canadian company is awesome, and thank you to Sephora for sending it along! The colours are all MLBB (my lips but better) or in my case MLBALL (My lips but a little lighter) and the formula is really nice! Very smooth to apply and feels really light. I am happy to chuck a couple of these in my bag for a little polishing up throughout the day.

So, thank you @Nudestix! And the Sephora team! I mentioned last week with the Mac gift that mail is my absolute favourite, so this week has been a BOON for me. 

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Wearing J Mama!Wearing J Mama!

Re: Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

Thank you @itsfi @PrettyPaint @Aaliaa!

Congrats @fatimamummy!!

Congratulations @fatimamummy Such a cute set!

Congratulations @fatimamummy!  The Nudesticks set looks adorable, and I love the pins and sticker!  Enjoy your new lippies!

Such pretty shades and the packaging is adorable!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy! @fatimamummy

@NotCrocker j mama is really pretty! I am a fan of this brand, hope you like it!

Congratulations @NotCrocker!  J. Mama looks beautiful on you.  Love your hair!! โค๏ธ

Hi @NotCrocker,

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing these photos with us. I hope you're enjoying your new 3 piece Nudestix set. PS: You look beautiful and I'm loving your hair color. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel

Thanks @RaquelBT! They are all super wearable colours! And nice neutrals against my current colour for sure!

Glad you're loving it! J Mama looks great on you! ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ’“

Congrats @NotCrocker@bakeamuffin, and at honorary Canadian @RGbrown! These look like some beautiful shades!

Also, I'm giggling because I feel like @rgbrown might be physically one of the further BIC ladies from Canada ๐Ÿ™‚ Signs of a Canadian Invasion plot!??! 

Congrats everyone!! It's so great to see Canada getting some love. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the lady on the right side of the case looks familiar?

I believe Tay and Ally (2 of the founders) are the girls on the tin, @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜„ someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

@SpaceLlama Most likely, but the one I'm thinking of has a striking resemblance to a fellow BICer haha.

@Samtian Totally does! Very @jemly!

@NotCrocker  Congratulations!  That's a great nude shade for you!

Ah oops, I got this too! It arrived late last week, and I pm'ed @KatieBT to ask about a thread since the one listed on the insert wasn't up yet. She told me to just post wherever since there wasn't a thread.. and I completely forgot ๐Ÿคฆ

Thank you Sephora and Nudestix for such a lovely gift!

I do have to admit that I'm a bit confused though, as I'm nowhere near Canada ๐Ÿ˜›

IMG_20180705_190128903.jpg

Congratulations @RGbrown!

@RGbrown, Congratulations!

@curlychiquita thanks so much!

You're welcome! Enjoy your Founders kit love! ๐Ÿ’“

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11