Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

It's always special when Canadian companies embrace their roots, so I was so surprised and appreciative to receive this super sweet gift! A little Canada Day love from a Canadian company is awesome, and thank you to Sephora for sending it along! The colours are all MLBB (my lips but better) or in my case MLBALL (My lips but a little lighter) and the formula is really nice! Very smooth to apply and feels really light. I am happy to chuck a couple of these in my bag for a little polishing up throughout the day.

So, thank you @Nudestix! And the Sephora team! I mentioned last week with the Mac gift that mail is my absolute favourite, so this week has been a BOON for me. 

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Wearing J Mama!Wearing J Mama!

Re: Thanks Nudestix and Sephora!

Congratulations @bakeamuffin. What great shades!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh yay! Glad you got them @bakeamuffin! And boom, @SpaceLlama @bakeamuffin has your swatches covered, and in really perfect lighting! 

Thanks for the tag, @NotCrocker, and thanks for the swatches, @bakeamuffin! They look like they would be the perfect MLBB nude lipsticks! Congrats on the gratis, @bakeamuffin!

The afternoon sun through my back window is perfect lighting ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„ Love to do swatches, @NotCrocker

thanks for tagging @SpaceLlama so she could see them! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thatโ€™s an exciting surprise @NotCrocker! ๐Ÿ˜„ these are so pretty, have fun creating different looks with them! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’„

@NotCrocker Congratulations!  Very pretty shades.  Enjoy your new goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats @NotCrocker! Looking lovely ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats, @NotCrocker! You can never have too many gratis! I really do need to pick this set up for myself since they're LE haha. Would it be possible for you to do swatches when you're not busy, please? ๐Ÿ˜„

Ooh @SpaceLlama I will definitely swatch them for you when I get home! 

Thank you so much, @NotCrocker!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats @NotCrocker!! โค๏ธ Really nice set of colors. โค๏ธ

Congratulations @NotCrocker they are such pretty nude shades that are very wearable for everyday โ˜บ๏ธ Enjoy ๐Ÿ’œ

Cool! Congrats @NotCrocker!

Thanks @veronika23!

Also I am a dolt! (edit*maybe not a total dolt, typing that in just takes me to the front page)I just saw that it included a specific link on BIC to post to on that paper. It was a quick photo before heading back to work from lunch. I will check there and see if anyone else posted!

@NotCrockera dolt? I never heard that expression before.  You're not whatever it means. I don't recall seeing any other posts though. ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha @veronika23 it's a pretty mundane term! I typically go with "donut" which I picked up from my friend living across the pond. 

@NotCrocker  haha donut. Never heard that one as well. BTW I love the purple hair!

@veronika23 thanks! Rocking my fave colour!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • IMG_1059.jpg
  • IMG_1058.jpg
  • Wearing J Mama!
  • F6794BEE-51B4-4CA5-B0F2-E47836215708.jpeg
  • 1476A7BF-3A52-43C8-9132-2D23E8A70855.jpeg
  • IMG_20180705_190128903.jpg
  • 057030C6-64FE-4863-B533-2CC9DDCD8DEA.jpeg
  • BF0830A4-7160-4DB4-BC12-2239CECC7601.jpeg
  • Nudestix mini Founder Gel set