Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Thank you Sephora and Kat Von D

Thank you to Sephora and Kat Von D for selecting me to be one of the lucky community members to try the new and reborn Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹ I am excited to try the new formula which is supposed to be more creamy, vivid and cushiony than the original. The three Colours that where selected for me are Ludwig, L.u.v., and Outlaw. I will be posting some looks with these beautiful lipstick soon ๐Ÿ˜˜ IMG_1658.JPG

L.u.v.L.u.v.

LudwigLudwig

OutlawOutlaw

From top: Outlaw, Ludwig, l.u.v.From top: Outlaw, Ludwig, l.u.v.

Re: Thank you Sephora and Kat Von D

@melissapurple22 Ludwig looks so pretty!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is my look using Outlaw. I found it to look a bit more orange on me than my swatch and it had a lot more transfer from the lips to my teeth and anything else I touched compared to the other two shades I used. I also had to touch up the colour more often than I thought I would. It does have a very pretty  subtle gold Sheen that add a nice fullness to the lips ๐Ÿ‘„Outlaw by Kat Von DOutlaw by Kat Von D

Great color!

Outlaw looks really pretty on you @melissapurple22! The color payoffs of these KVD lippies is amazing! I need to swatch this color the next time I'm in stores to see the "gold sheen". Hahah I'm already eyeing it for Lunar New Years. 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @juliehnguyen Outlaw is a beautiful red if you like a warm tone red. The gold sheen is not visible till after you use it. Don't really see it on the lips. Just a gold ting added to the red. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’œ

RE: Thank you Sephora and Kat Von D

Congrats!! They are all nice colours too๐Ÿ˜ I didnโ€™t even know that they do this. What a smart idea to get a random person review this! Such a better source than YouTube or anyone that gets it for PR

yay @melissapurple22! congrats!

i always love seeing your lip looks, so you were a perfect choice for this gratis! i can't wait to try these ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you very much @unfungirl ๐Ÿ˜Š they are very creamy and rich in colour. 

@melissapurple22 Congrats on the gratis!! so happy for you!! 

Hope you feel better soon!!

Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ @mezzotown88.     Starting to feel better thanks xoxo๐Ÿ’•

Anonymous Insider

RE: Thank you Sephora and Kat Von D

Wow!!! Congrats!!!

@melissapurple22 Congrats!!!  Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry I haven't updated everyone on my thoughts on the new  Formula of the Kat Von D Studded Creme lipsticks I have been really sick ๐Ÿ˜ท with  bronchitis and haven't been wearing makeup. I was able to try two out of the three lipsticks on the weekend, Ludwig and L.U.V.   I loved the colour payoff of both of them, it only took one are two swipes to cover my whole mouth. I found the formula to be much creamer than the original and very comfortable on the lips.  I did find that I did have to touch up Ludwig more often than L.U.V. Not sure if it's do to the lighter colour or that Ludwig was a bit creamer than the purple. They both want on Matte with a bit of a  satin sheen but did not dry down completely and there is a bit of transfer.  I hope this helps anyone that is thinking of buying them ๐Ÿค— I am definitely planning on buying some more in this new  formula ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„here are what they looked like on me. LudwigLudwig

L.U.V.L.U.V.

They all look wonderful on you @melissapurple22 !!

Ooo congrats these look stunning! I'm L.U.V.-ing that purple on you! 

(yes I'll walk away now) ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@melissapurple22 this purple looks AMAZING on you!! ๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s such an incredible shade, I love it!! Thanks for your review on these! ๐Ÿ’œ

Hope you are feeling better @melissapurple22! Thanks for the review and makeup looks! The colors are so pretty and I love how it isn't a drying matte lippie. The original formula felt really dry on my lips so after hearing your thoughts, I can't wait to try these out. 

@melissapurple22 What a gorgeous shade of purple on you!!! Stunning, really. I donโ€™t think I could ever pull that off.

@melissapurple22 Glad you're feeling better! The purple is stunning on you, just drew me in from the teeny tiny thumbnail. Your whole look is gorgeous and I love your glasses, where are they from? I'm definitely going to check out the new formula now, especially LUV.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @MissPuff   My glasses are actually from Walmart, they definitely where a happy find for me.  L.U.V. Is a really nice purple that does last well on the lips of you decided to buy it. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • IMG_1658.JPG
  • Outlaw
  • Ludwig
  • L.u.v.
  • From top: Outlaw, Ludwig, l.u.v.
  • Ludwig
  • L.U.V.
  • Outlaw by Kat Von D
testing