From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Swatches of the entire new BareMinerals Statement lipstick line! (pic heavy)

I just wanted to share some photos of the new lipstick line. There are 10 shades in both the Luxe-Shine lipstick, and Matte Liquid Lipcolor. The lipsticks all together come in 3 different  finishes, matte, satin, and shimmer. Although I find the "satins" do tend to have more shine than a traditional satin (still gorgeous!).  There are also 5 creamy lip liners. I will post spoiler tabs with more info and photos of each category. I do want to mention, I did receive this as a surprise gift from Sephora. This in no way affects my opinion. It just  so happens I've had my eye on these lipsticks, and really wanted to buy at least 6 of them. I am very grateful to be able to share these photos, and swatches with you guys!  I will be doing lip swatches and looks VERY soon, so I will update when that happens. I feel bad it's taken me this long to post about them (received them on Monday). I have been sick for the past week, and am feeling like a human again!

Side note:  My skin tone is fair (NC15), and my husband's arm is tan (NC30).

Statement Matte Liquid Color

Spoiler

Luxe - dirty pastel pink

Fresh- bold warm pink

Fire- fiery orange red

VIP- bold crimson

Juicy- poppy red

Naughty- deep oxblood red

Shameless- neon hot pink

OMG- vivid violet

Flawless- muted plum

Devious- rich burgundy

These lipsticks are packaged in a traditional round tube. The bottom half of the tube is clear, and gradients into a frost matte finish on the upper half. These do have a cake/chocolate cake scent. The scent doesn't seem to linger all day long though. They have a creamy mousse like texture, not runny at all.

LiquidGroup1TAG.png
L-R: Luxe - Fresh - Shameless - Juicy - Fire

LiquidGroup2TAG.png
L-R: VIP - Naughty - OMG - Flawless - Devious

Luxe
LuxeTAG.png

Fresh
FreshTAG.png

Shameless
ShamelessTAG.png

Juicy
JuicyTAG.png

Fire
FireTAG.png

VIP
(unlike the others, this one had a flat applicator, instead of a doe foot)VIPTAG.png

Naughty
NaughtyTAG.png

OMG
OMGTAG.png

Flawless
FlawlessTAG.png

Devious
DeviousTAG.png

Swatches On Fair Skin
BMLiquidFairTAG.png
L-R: Luxe - Fresh - Shameless - Juicy - Fire - VIP - Naughty - OMG - Flawless - Devious

Swatches On Tan Skin (husband has tattoos, so I had to break up the swatches)BMLiquidTan1TAG.png
L-R: Luxe - Fresh - Shameless - Juicy - Fire

BMLiquidTan2TAG.png
L-R: VIP - Naughty - OMG - Flawless - Devious

Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick

Spoiler

Tease- peachy pink with gold pearl (shimmer shade)

Biba- bubblegum pink

Rebound- medium neutral pink

Alpha- bright raspberry

Flash- warm coral red

Srsly Red- true bright red

Hustler- rich garnet with red pearl (shimmer shade)

Frenchie- vibrant magenta berry

Elite- rose berry with gold pearl (shimmer shade)

NSFW- blackened plum

These lipstick are packaged in a smooth round matte black tube. The inside tube has a glossy black finish. These lipsticks are also infused with mango butter, for an "ultra-smooth application".

BMShineGroup1TAG.png
L-R: Tease - Biba - Rebound - Alpha - Flash

BMShineGroup2TAG.png
L-R: Srsly Red - Hustler - Frenchie - Elite - NSFW

Tease
TeaseTAG.png

Biba
BibaTAG.png

Rebound
ReboundTAG.png

Alpha
AlphaTAG.png

Flash
FlashTAG.png

Srsly Red
Srsly-RedTAG.png

Hustler
HustlerTAG.png

Frenchie
FrenchieTAG.png

Elite
EliteTAG.png

NSFW
NSFWTAG.png

Swatches On Fair Skin
BMShineFairTAG.png
L-R: Tease - Biba - Rebound - Alpha - Flash - Srsly Red - Hustler - Frenchie - Elite - NSFW

Swatches On Tan Skin
(husband has tattoos, so I had to break up the swatches)
BMShineTan1TAG.png
L-R: Tease - Biba - Rebound - Alpha - Flash

BMShineTan2TAG.png
L-R: Srsly Red - Hustler - Frenchie - Elite - NSFW

Statement Under Over Lip Liner

Spoiler

Kiss-A-Thon- neutral pink

100%- true cherry red

Wired- brick red

Genius- deep fuchsia

Graphic- intense blackberry

These lip liners are super smooth and pigmented! They glide on without any tugging. They are traditional wood pencils, and have a smooth black finish.

BMLiners1TAG.png

BMLiners2TAG.png
L-R: Kiss-A-Thon - 100% - Wired - Genius - Graphic

Kiss-A-Thon
kissathonTAG.png

100%
100TAG.png

Wired
WiredTAG.png

Genius
GeniusTAG.png

Graphic
GraphicTAG.png

Swatches On Fair Skin

BMLinersFairTAG.png

Swatches On Tan Skin
BMLinersTanTAG.png

Re: Swatches of the entire new BareMinerals Statement lipstick line! (pic heavy)

How do you end up scoring the free gifts?  I've heard that a lot of people DO, but what's the secret?

Re: Swatches of the entire new BareMinerals Statement lipstick line! (pic heavy)

What an awesome post, thanks so much for sharing these fantastic pictures and reviews @candyrivera!

Hope you love these lippies 🙂 

Beyond in love!

This is great! I also got this from Sephora but have been struggling on how to show all the wonderful colours and  formulas from bareMinerals. These lipsticks  definitely pack a punch and make a true statement on your lips. Wonderful job 😘

Here are pictures of my two favourites from the Matte liquid lipsticks Juicy and OMG

IMG_0001.PNGIMG_0003.PNG

You look beautiful in them! I've been trying to do some looks myself. Been suuuper busy! I don't think there's one color I don't like. Then again I am a huge lipstick junkie!

Omg this is like I've died and gone to makeup heaven gratis!!!!! Awesome pics and it's sweet your hubby helped out with the swatches. I've been curious about the new liquid lipsticks since I like the other ones so much.

He is the sweetest and my biggest enabler lol.

What an absolutely lovely gift! Thanks for the beautiful swatches.

Oh God.. that "Flawless"! 

Wow!  Congrats on the surprise gift!  @candyrivera

I love the thorough review and your photos are fabulous!  Those lip liners are awesome and Flawless is totally calling my name!  ❤️

Congrats! That's an awesome gift! Thanks for all the swatches 🙂

Wow! This is such a wonderful gratis from Sephora!! A lipstick lover's dream 😮

Thank you so much for the swatches, your photos are amazing and better than most blogs I frequent. I've been waiting for swatches for the matte liquid lip color but don't see anything I NEED at the moment.

The Luxe Shine lipsticks on the other hand...I think I'll have to pick up Hustler and Elite! I'm a sucker for these fine shimmer/metallic lipsticks! 😄 

Congrats @candyrivera, this is a very nice gratis! 💕 Thank you for posting all of the swatches. 🙂

Thank you so much!! Can't wait for your reviews!

Omg all of these colors are beautiful and right up my alley! Thank you for these lovely swatches on both skin tones. Super helpful! 💕

Wow congrats this is an awesome gratis! I love the quality of your pictures and swatches! I am interested to hear more about the liquid lipsticks.

Wow! What an amazing gift! Thank you so much for such great pictures and swatches. And kudos to your hubby for being a good sport. It really helps seeing these on two different light skin tones for me. Enjoy!

Edited to add I'd love to hear your thoughts on the lip liners when you get a chance to wear them. I've been eyeing 100% because I like traditional wood pencils. Just hoping these aren't too creamy and actually wear well on the lip line. Thanks @candyrivera

Just wanted to update you on those lip liners. They are a little stiffer than Urban Decay's 24/7 lip liners, if you've ever tried those. They glide on really easily, but they don't have slip, so they won't feather all over the place. I really like them a lot.

Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos41
  • LuxeTAG.png
  • FreshTAG.png
  • ShamelessTAG.png
  • JuicyTAG.png
  • FireTAG.png
  • VIPTAG.png
  • NaughtyTAG.png