Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

@trishavt You're so gorgeous inside and out. Your smile radiates kindness! This pink is lovely on you ❤️

@trishavt Pretty in pink and a beautiful smile.

@trishavt You are such a beautiful person, inside and out! So happy to see you back on here ❤️

@trishavt you look amazing (hello skin) and that lipstick looks great on you !!!

RE: Re: Summer Lips!

Babe!

You are gorgeous! @trishavt Such a beautiful look, lipstick included! 

@bem564 @k617 @ElleElleG thanks ladies! 🙂 you are all so sweet!

@jen143xo @blackkitty2014 <blushes> aww, you both flatter me! Thank you for your kind words 🙂

@trishavt You are a beauty! 💋

You are sooo pretty @trishavt!!! Heart Heart Love that pink lippie 🙂

Smashbox Always On Matte Lipstick in Bang Bang.  I forgot for a minute how good these are...now I'm adding more of these to my collection. 

Bang Bang.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful!

@texasgirl79 wow!  I didn't realize the Always On lipsticks were so pigmented, fabulous color!

Beautiful colour on you! I love these too. Out Loud is one of my most unique colours!

@k617 I'll have to check that one out! I seem to always buy the same types of colors.

@texasgirl79 beautiful smile! And this color looks great on you 🙂

Thank you @trishavt!!

LOL, we had a few friends over last night and after a few drinks too many I "disappeared" on them to play in my new Ciate lippies and draw freckles in my face (so random).  I spent all this time fading my real freckles off only to attempt to draw them back on?  Ciate glitter flip in forbidden and Ciate liquid chrome in NovaI spent all this time fading my real freckles off only to attempt to draw them back on? Ciate glitter flip in forbidden and Ciate liquid chrome in Nova

@heartsmyface hahah yes! I love when I have friends over and I decide to play tipsy MUA. Surprisingly it usually turns out ok!

this is beyond. love that you'd rather spend time with your BIC peeps than your IRL peeps

So cute and hilarious
testing