Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

RE: Summer Lips!

Summer lip party at Sephora HQ! Wearing Anastasia Matte Lipstick in soft pink 😘

Re: RE: Summer Lips!

You gals look FAB

I'm @ the Sephora summer lip party and wearing Axiology in Elusive!

It's a summer lip party!!!

A actual in real life lip party looks like so much fun! You ladies get to go to work and play in makeup!!!!!   I love it!  @ShiraBT@KatieBT

@ShiraBT I'll play with a box of lipsticks any day , happy Friday.

@darkiceis wish you could have joined us this AM!

@VivianBT rocking Axiology in Bliss and I'm in BITE Pepper which looks great on everyone!

@ShiraBT  I really like how your eyes look in this photo!

Loving your summer lip party, @ShiraBT.  You guys look so great! And wow, @VivianBT has beautiful skin!

Thank you so much @sister13, that's so sweet! 

sister13 wrote:

Loving your summer lip party, @ShiraBT.  You guys look so great! And wow, @VivianBT has beautiful skin!

Re: Summer Lips!

I haven't posted a lipstick in ages! My current obsession is Nars Lip Glide in Californication from the NARSissist Lip Glide set. I've had the set for a week or so, but I love this color so much that I haven't even tried 4/6 of the other colors in the set.

IMG_6755.JPG

@txcatx this is such a lovely pink on you!

This thread is full of Nars mini lip glide enablers and you're no exception @txcatx.  It looks so pretty on you.  I can see why you wear it multiple times.  I cant wait for my set to get to me 😉

This is probably the least summery colour in existence (next to black). I can't help it!  Pat McGrath Deep Void.  IMG_3080.JPG

@heartsmyface no matter what season it is this looks so pretty on you!!

Thanks @Mcakes. In a way I'm glad the other colors of Pat McGrath lipsticks are sold out cause they impressed me too much:)

I am getting a lot of Lorde vibes here, @heartsmyface! I love a dark lip in the summer, and you of all people can definitely pull it off! I appreciate that you are also staring into a deep void for the photo, very meta.

Haha, the Deep Void that is my messy bedroom!  I hope whoever made this mess found what they were looking for!  @NotCrocker

Lorde vibes is good.  A little less colour on the eyes and it would be more her:) 

I must teach myself to love liquid lipsticks that dry down because this shade is perfect!I must teach myself to love liquid lipsticks that dry down because this shade is perfect!

Milk Metals -Willow

@heartsmyface  Yes, that shade is perfect on you! 

testing