Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

@Ispend2much6 Thank you:). 

I'm so glad you posted this @heartsmyface! I was worried these would be too metallic for me, but Willow looks perfect on you! I think I may pick up one or two (for the Buffy reference) 🙂 

OMG!  I love it!   @heartsmyface

willow.gif

Lol!   It was hard to find a cute Willow gif!  😊   @heartsmyface

@Tamara76 Ha, i'm so weirded out by how still the men are in that gif.  It's like they put cardboard cutouts of them behind her. 

This looks perfect on you @heartsmyface!!

In this shot, you are looking into the deep void of my soul @heartsmyface

Then I have found exactly what I am looking for! 😉 😄 @NotCrocker

In my grand tradition of bright reds, I am really digging this Stellar lipstick in Super Sonic 02. So far it's really comfortable and creamy but not slippery. One thing I don't love is the tip of the lipstick sticks out of the end of the tube when totally rolled down. It doesn't rub the top of the lid, but I definitely worry about clipping it or accidentally getting it on something.

IMG_7028.JPGIMG_7027.JPG

Eeeek that's irritating!  You must apply just using that tip so you can wear it down to where it ought to be:) @NotCrocker

I am going to have a few very precise, tip-focused applications! Curse you, weird packaging choices! @heartsmyface

@NotCrocker Love a girl that likes to rock bold colors. 🙂

RE: Summer Lips!

I love nude lips year round but in the summer I pair it with a bronze smokey eye!! Here I'm wearing Clinique Pop Lipstick in Bare Pop with some of their Normous Nude chubby stick gloss on top!

Re: RE: Summer Lips!

@ssmittys Your makeup looks stunning.

Pat McGrath Antidote.  I was expecting this to be a more grapey shade.  I love it though!Pat McGrath Antidote. I was expecting this to be a more grapey shade. I love it though!

@heartsmyface Your picture reminds me of guardians of the galaxy.

@darkiceis I don't know why but I fulheartedly  accept!  

@heartsmyface  Not to enable, I think you would also like Bobbi Brown's new Crushed Lip Color in Grenadine. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  aw darn I'm enabled!  I just tried my first Bobbi brown lipstick earlier this summer and am in love so I'm open to trying out other products now. 

@NotCrocker  Guilty as charged. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 @heartsmyface

Image result for enabler gif

But also yes, I think that colour would be nice! 

1 Reply
testing