Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

Goes perfectly with your eye makeup and your hair @heartsmyface!

Love this @heartsmyface! Beautiful!

RE: Summer Lips!

Happy Sunday! From this week [comma] this is Huda liquid matte. I bought the mini set of red minis - I think this is Heartbreaker with a touch of Marc Jacobs lip gloss on top. This Huda formula is really good-it doesn't dry out-stays on all day-love them!

Re: RE: Summer Lips!

@sister13Oh this is such a pretty colour and that's good to know - I wondered about that because I really can't tolerate a dry dry formula I'm a bit sensitive to that so thank you for your feedback! : )

you look so good in purple and pinks @sister13!

@sister13 I like your solution to the comma problem--really made  me laugh.

That color looks awesome on you. 

i got ABH stevie yesterday, so i wore it last night with marc jacobs sugar sugar gloss. i love the formula! it was very comfortable, but super matte and long wearing.

subbb.jpg

@unfungirlYes! I love this! You look so pretty! It looks amazing with the gloss on top : )

Thank you so much @RoseCharlie!!  I'm a big fan of a glossy finish in summer 🙂 

Heading down to a food truck festival! Threw on my new Armani Lip magnet to see how long it lasts against food truck eats!IMG_6810.JPG

@NotCrockerOh THIS is FAB! I love it! Wow - and holding up through tacos with bacon that is some SERIOUS lasting power! Very impressive - thank you for the test and review! : ) Also - drooooool food trucks, drooool.  Nom nom nom.

@NotCrocker😭😭😭 Bwahahahaha.  Best response ever!

@RoseCharlie It is my honour to suffer through sunshine, food trucks, tacos, bacon, cider, and any other terrible trial in order to properly test lip products! If anyone needs someone to sacrifice themselves by eating excessive amounts of dark chocolate, sipping champagne (those bubbles can maybe mess things up!), or any imaginable hardship, I feel it is my calling, hit me up!

@NotCrocker this is the perfect red on you! So pretty!

@NotCrocker How did it go with the food trucks?

@NotCrocker Good to know that it can hold up well to tacos and bacon. ❤️

@darkiceis It held up pretty well! Even after two big tacos and some bacon, it just faded a bit! 

Cross-posted from WAYWT thread:

Givenchy Rouge Interdit 100 Point Reward - #23 "Fuchsia-In-The-Know

Givenchy Rouge Interdit #23 Fuchsia-In-The-KnowGivenchy Rouge Interdit #23 Fuchsia-In-The-Know

@jozkidVery pretty! I love this colour and it looks great on  you!

RE: Re: Summer Lips!

@jozkid this is a more wearable color than I expected it to be! Love the bright pinks - all the brights!

Re: RE: Re: Summer Lips!

Me too @fairlywell!  I own way too many of them

2 Replies
testing