Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

So pretty!! Love the subtle metallic and glossy look!

@fatimamummyOooooh I love this - I really love it!!!

Thank you @RoseCharlie

(Cross-posted from WAYWT thread)

The second of my three 100 point rewards — Laura Mercier "Devotion" worn with my crappiest cleaning T-shirt

LM "Devotion"LM "Devotion"

@jozkid It looks lovely on you and I'm jealous of your curls.

@jozkidThis is so pretty! What do you think of the LM formula? I've never tried their lipsticks : )

@k617Hey! Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback that is very good to know! : ) I also like the matte forumlas for durability but a lot of time I can't wear them because they dry me out a bit too much so this forumla sounds like something that would work for me considering the dryness - thank you so much for your feedback beautiful! : )

@RoseCharlie I liked it. It was a very comfortable formula and applied really nicely. I didn't think it lasted very long but I'm a bad judge of these things. Most lipsticks don't last long on me unfortunately 

Hope you don't mind my weighing in @RoseCharlie, I wore this a couple of weeks ago and it was really lightweight and moisturizing. Wasn't particularly long lasting, I had pizza for dinner which wasn't particularly greasy but it wore off completely! It's definitely a creamier, moisturizing formula as opposed to the semi-matte lipsticks or matte lipsticks that I personally prefer.

Cross post from WAYWT thread. It's the Nars 100 point perk "Let's Go Crazy"

Nars100Pt.jpg

@jozkidLovely! This looks so pretty on you! And I agree - those curls darn - they're amazing! 

@RoseCharlie You're too sweet! Thank you!

It looks crazy good on you @jozkid Bright pink is so your Color!

Thanks @fatimamummy!  I do buy enough of this color! Ha! I almost didn't see your comment - this response thing is still a bit whacked

@jozkid Pretty lip color! I have to say, I just love your hair. Dream curls!

@fairlywell Thanks so much!

Very pretty @jozkid!

Pat McGrath labs Flesh 2

IMG_7423.JPG

@fatimamummyOh neat! This is the first Pat McGraph lipstick I've seen on one of the members of our community so far and I'm soooo curious to see what they look like! : )

Very natural and lovely @fatimamummy

Another outdoors shot in Colorado my favorite place to hike. 🙂

Put some suncreen on, hourglass bronzer and a mixture of bite and Tom Ford lip colors along with some eyeshadow from the TF Seductive Rose quad. 

IMG_2424.JPG

1 Reply
testing