Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

Such a great pic @trishavt!

RE: Re: Summer Lips!

@trishavt. Beautiful girl and a beautiful background!

@trishavtOh wow this is beautiful! And that scenery sure looks nice too!

Gorgeous look and beautiful background!  😻   @trishavt

so pretty @trishavt 😄

Very pretty @trishavt!! I love hiking!

It's a more natural look for me today, with a bun since it's raining... This is less over-lining than I normally do so more like my natural lip.  I'm wearing Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in No. 15 - Pop star shimmer it's a very cute light baby pink and it's on sale right now for only $7 here in Canada! : ) It looks somewhat lighter IRL than in the picture but I liked it even better in real life! : )

This is what passes for a natural look for me haha, less overdrawing of my lips here than I normally do.This is what passes for a natural look for me haha, less overdrawing of my lips here than I normally do.

Over drawing not necessary!! The total look is gorgeous and that lip shade is perfect for you!!! 

@RoseCharlie Even your natural look is perfectly put together!

@fairlywellOh thank you so much that is so kind of you to say because I never quite feel that way about my wardrobe (95% elastic waist/stretchy pants) hahaha.  You always look so beautiful and perfectly put together as well! : )

@RoseCharlie  Pretty! I agree that your natural lip shape is beautiful! 🙂

@veronika23@lyravegaThank you ladies so much you are so kind!! I'm so glad you guys think so because honestly it really is less work - and less upkeep during the day - and less chance of ending up with half a half lip that's 40% smaller than the other half of my lip at some point during the day. lol.

RE: Re: Summer Lips!

@RoseCharlie this is beautiful! The natural shape of your lips is lovely too!

Re: RE: Re: Summer Lips!

Thanks @unfungirl! : ) It's crazy how much hair and makeup can change your entire look - it never ceases to amaze me how different I can make myself look! Oh, when I uploaded this from my iphone I didn't notice I had so much front showing.  It always reminds me of something a very tiny cousin once said to me when he was 6 - he looked at me as if I was something he had found under his shoe and asked my why I had "plumber's cleavage" on my front and why I wasn't at least hiding it. 😭 😭 I guess he was unfamiliar with the meaning of the word 'cleavage' but his meaning was pretty clear and that was roughly - "gross! if you're going to have a posterior on the front of your body at least have the decency to hide it".  😭😭

That is such a pretty look!   That lipstick is perfect for you!   @RoseCharlie

Oh thank you @Tamara76! : ) That is so nice! It's a bit paler than what I normally wear and I normally draw an extra mouth around my own for extra "ooomph" but this is much easier to wear all day with no touch-ups.

I love your lip shape @RoseCharlie.  I need to go check out that color!

Oh thanks @blackkitty2014! : ) I think it would look so pretty on you! : ) I wanted to buy a new lippie just for the hell of it but the price on this one was really great!

@RoseCharlie You look like summer 

@MSenaOhhh thank you!!! : ) I have spent a lot of time in the sun in the last week and I picked up a bit of colour and I think I like it so I'm considering risking a self-tan (I'm not that great at this - that's why I'm saying "risk").

For reddish coral lovers 🙂 These are a few of my summer favorites. 

watermelon5.jpg

From left to right: 

• Etude Dear Darling Water Gel Tint _ Watermelon Red
  • Aritaum Color Lasting Tint _ 02 Baby Wink
  • Tony Moly HD Liptone Get it Tint  _03  Peach Punch
  • Skinfood Lip&Cheek Trio _ 03 Cherry Tomato (first color)

watermelon2.jpg

The Etude one's based on a real ice cream-sherbet bar that's been in Korea for ages

(since 1986. It's older than I am) 

PD0013_SP.jpg

This guy! 

testing