Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

@sister13Thank you for posting this I love what you've done here it looks SO cool!!

Against your eye colour= wow!!

@sister13Oh wow this is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing - so pretty!

Very pretty color and it makes your eye color really pop!  

@sister13 I really like!  You're a true beauty!  (And the lipstick is pretty too;))

Gorrrrrrrgeous! 

@sister13 this color is so beautiful (and i love the hint of color on your lid with it, too !).

i know it is spelled differently, but i got very excited because it reminded me of one of my very favorite things.....

Aw Thanks @jemly! I forgot to mention the lids are Becca highlight Amethyst flashes Geode. That stuff lasted ALL DAY from 6 am until night time with no primer, I could not believe it!  Your violaine is awesome!

I have some other makeup thing in my collection called violine but now I can't remember what it is, haha.

Wearing Bite Liquified lipstick in Candied again.  This colour is so perfect!  Being photo bombed by my little charmer.Being photo bombed by my little charmer.

OMG your mini is sooo cute- that pose tho!!! They grow too quickly! LOVE your hair and those lips! UGH love it all! @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface look at that peanut! I love everything about this! 

He is a little charmer!  Look at that grin. @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface omg dead.  I love everything about this photo! Your hair is amazing, that lip color is gorgeous, and your son😍😍😍😍

@heartsmyfaceAwwwwww seriously adorable!

I love the mirrored expressions with your little one. Already a selfie pro! 

@heartsmyface Your hair is fantastic! Your little charmer is beyond adorable. What a great photo! 

@heartsmyface oh my goddddddddddd this is my fave pic ever !

hey little dude ! love, auntie jem

Ha see, charmed! He works fast!   Hello auntie Jem!  @jemly. He sends you virtual squirmy hugs:) 

Another one of this month's 100-points perks - NARS velvet matte lip pencil in "Let's Go Crazy" - no time to do a full face today or blow-dry my hair

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Let's Go Crazt"NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Let's Go Crazt"

Very pretty! You have gorgeous hair ❤️

@jesscheemsThank you so much!! I love yours as well you are stunning! 💕

12 Replies
testing