Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers

Should I buy it?

• Hi yall, I have been wondering if I should buy the Dior lip oil or not.  Iโ€™m not sure because it very expensive can you tell me if itโ€™s worth it?

Re: Should I buy it?

I got it in Coral ๐Ÿชธ and Iโ€™ve been really underwhelmed by it. It doesnโ€™t really color my lips at all, even though Iโ€™m pretty pale. Itโ€™s stickier than I like in a gloss. And it seems like thereโ€™s very little product. The applicator takes up a ton of room in the vial. 

The gloss Iโ€™ve actually been the happiest with is from Too Faced. Their plumping line has good moisture, is not sticky, smells nice, and colors well. The plumping isโ€ฆ meh. Short lived? Not why I buy it or like it. 

personally, I think the Dior lip stuff was being pushed on social media and I fell for it. 

@SillyLizzy  I own several of them and I definitely feel like they are worth it. The closest dupe for them I have found are the ELF lip oils if you want a more affordable option.

@SillyLizzy @Some members love it and others donโ€™t. I personally love it and have owned it in 6 shades. 

Hi! @SillyLizzy  They might be able to give you a sample in the store! Is there any other lip oils your interested in as well?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing