Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Sephora Jelly Melt Replacement?

Any updates to finding successful replacements for the Sephora Jelly Melt Lip Tint line, more specifically the Tango tint?  Great, long-lasting coverage with dewy moisture.  I've actually have been using this as my blush for the past few years. 

Stocked up when it was being discontinued and now down to my last tube unfortunately.  So far, I've not found anything else like it yet as a replacement.

Re: Sephora Jelly Melt Replacement?

@Jolie8888 Unfortunately I’ve never tried the sephora jelly melt lip tints so I can’t know if these are actually similar. But i do like jelly lip tints so i’m using pictures of the shade ‘Tango’ and trying to go off of that😂. Jelly lip tints are really popular in kbeauty and two of my favorite brands are Rom&nd and Peripera. They have all kinds of different formulas for lip tints. I’d say take a look at Rom&nd’s Juicy Lasting Tint in shade Corni Soda or Ruby Red (or mix them together). Also, Peripera Ink Mood Drop Tint in shade Papaya Coral.

I will say however, from the pictures i’ve seen of the sephora one, I don’t think these will be as pigmented even if you layer it on. There is a tinted lip oil I like that leaves a more pigmented tint, i got off of amazon by the brand ‘Nooni’ which is another k beauty brand and it’s their Appleberry lip oil. The pictures on the site don’t do it justice 😂.

However, when this one dries down it can be a bit drying so I usually put Vaseline or a light layer of clear lip gloss on the top.
Also they seem to be picking up traction because when i first purchased from them they only had 2 shades but now they’re slowly expanding which means you may not find a similar shade to tango right at this moment but that could change in the future. 

Re: Sephora Jelly Melt Replacement?

Thanks so much for the reply, will definitely check out your suggestions!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing