Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Seeking Best MAC Hue Lipstick Dupe

I am on a quest for the perfect MAC Hue dupe. All you makeup experts out there know it was DISCONTINUED 😭 about 2 years ago to my eternal dismay. Probably the best dupe I have found so far is KVD Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in Noble but the texture is very different. Recommendations welcome here! #machue #dupes #huedupe #lipstick #maclips 

Re: Seeking Best MAC Hue Lipstick Dupe

IMG_8025.jpeg

IMG_8023.jpeg

IMG_8027.jpeg

I still have a little left of Hue…I won’t dare wear it so I can continue to find dupes as lipsticks always seem to get discontinued. I went to Sephora and did a bunch of swatches and Platinum by Lawless is pretty much an exact dupe. Only the formula is different. Charlotte Tilbury Kim K.W. was the next closest match, but not a dupe.

I FINALLY found the perfect dupe for Mac Hue!! Hue has been my every day, go-to color for the past.. idk... 15 or 20 years. So much that I scraped all the left over lippies out of all the Hue tubes and contained them in a tiny jar because I could never find a good dupe. Well I have found it! I did contemplate sharing this, but I'm just too excited not to.  So without further adieu, the dupe for Mac Hue is........ WET N WILD MEGA LAST HIGH SHINE LIP COLOR in PEACH PLEASE 🍑🍑🍑 And yes the formula is VERY similar to Mac's Glaze formula! But wait, there's more! It's also under $3!!

You're welcome!

...Also might I add that I have pretty much every other shade that has been recommended as dupes and then some!! Wet n Wild is the big winner here 🏆 

Just ordered bc of your review! TYTYTY #Hue4evaaaaa!

@lisasap L'Oreal Shining Peach or a MAC Artist told me you can use MAC Myth Satin Lipstick sheered out with MAC Lip Conditioner.  I think you can also do this with MAC Angel lipstick too.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_8023.jpeg
  • IMG_8027.jpeg
  • IMG_8025.jpeg
testing