Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Response from Bite Beauty

image.jpg

Hi! I received a note from Bite a Beauty. I'm happy about it; we'll see how it goes. 

Re: Response from Bite Beauty

A response, wow! I wonder how they're going to "correct their error" - repackage the product with a new name, or just discontinue it?

What does "have corrected our error" mean?

Thanks mrsbaine for sharing your response and thanks Bite for responding!

Indeed! Thanks so much for sharing this! Hopefully this means that they'll change the name so that it's not so innappropriate?

That's good!  I knew it wasn't their intention and they had no clue.  I'm sure they'll change the name now.

Now that is what I call customer service.  Apologizes for the error and says that they will try to correct their error.  I know a few stores that could learn from this. 

I'm glad to see they didn't just brush off the concern and is going to do something about it!

what was the name?

Strangefruit

that's offensive?

To most people, that name is offensive because there's a song called strangefuit and it was about lynching black men.

oh, new to me

It's ok. Not a lot of people knew about this until someone brought it up. 

Oh my gosh. That's awful Smiley Sad

Thanks for letting us know that you heard something back from Bite! and thanks also for being so diligent and fighting the good fight. I know that you caught a lot of heat lately and I wanted you to know that I respect you a lot for standing up for what is right!

Go ahead mrsbaine!

Thank you!!!

thanks for the follow up!

Great to hear they are going to address this and hopefully without delay.  Thanks for taking it up with them mrsbaines!

I got the same note, but I wasn't sure whether I should make a new thread for an update.  So thank you for doing so, and FYI to everyone else, I got the same response.  Looks like they're trying to fix things ASAP.

I'm glad this was resolved so quickly.  Nars might be able to learn a couple things from them Smiley Wink

A shout burst forth as I read your post....AMEN! (Scared the he@@ out of the cat).

57 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg