From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102634 Members
  • 3885 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Wedding Day Lip Combos
|
Re: Wedding Day Lip Combos
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 The liner lasted but I had to reapply the gloss a couple of times. ...read more
@Mellmars1185 The liner lasted but I had to reapply the gloss a couple of times.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Love lip gloss and lips liners
|
Re: Love lip gloss and lips liners
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: not a question. we all do, we are in lip lovers duh
not a question. we all do, we are in lip lovers duh
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help
|
Re: Help
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I don't think your lips have pores? But I'd be happy to recommend some non-comedogenic (it won't clog up or disturb your skin) bal ...read more
I don't think your lips have pores? But I'd be happy to recommend some non-comedogenic (it won't clog up or disturb your skin) balms, glosses + sticks. The glossier balm dotcom is really good! I would recommend the mint one so maybe it with soothe your lips. The summer fridays is amazing as well. I love the way the cherry one smells and looks. some are tinted and some are not, it's also trendy. If you dry irritated lips, but still want gloss, try lip oils. The kaja one is very hydrating, and the elf one isnt at sephora but its at ulta and target, so that one's great. For lipsticks, the glossier gloss lipstick is great! they have neutral colors and bright ones. I'll link them below, sorry for the long response lol. Hope this helps <333
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help!
|
Re: Help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi! Happy to help! I have both of these, and they are both so amazing! The summer fridays is really creamy and hydrating, has a re ...read more
Hi! Happy to help! I have both of these, and they are both so amazing! The summer fridays is really creamy and hydrating, has a really good scent to it (the cherry is my fave) but it's $24! I think if you're on a budget the tower 28 might be best. Both the lip softie and their gloss are $16 each. I have the blood orange lipsoftie and if you put on the right amount, it treats your lips and makes them soft! hope this helps, sorry for the long response. <333
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Laniege cotton candy
|
Re: Laniege cotton candy
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: u know laneige tests on animals right? #notcrueltyfree when u buy it u support animal abuse. I would reccomend the summer fridays ...read more
u know laneige tests on animals right? #notcrueltyfree when u buy it u support animal abuse. I would reccomend the summer fridays for school, same price <333 hope this helps
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you  I am enjoying the formula for PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing it really ...read more
Thank you 💝 I am enjoying the formula for PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing it really lasts! Similar to the TF lippies. They hold up so well 😍 @Sunnysmom
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask dupe
|
Re: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask dupe
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I just discovered BITE has a sister brand called Lip Lab. On the Lip Lab website, the agave mask and agave scrub are for sale dire ...read more
I just discovered BITE has a sister brand called Lip Lab. On the Lip Lab website, the agave mask and agave scrub are for sale direct to consumer. Packaging looks the exact same. Enjoy!!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Masks
|
Re: Lip Masks
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I was just researching BITE (RIP!!) And discovered they have a sister brand called Lip Lab. I just looked on their "shop" page onl ...read more
I was just researching BITE (RIP!!) And discovered they have a sister brand called Lip Lab. I just looked on their "shop" page online and they sell the agave lip mask and agave lip scrub straight to consumer! Packaging looks the exact same. Enjoy!!! They also sell the line & define lip liner, which was also a favorite of mine.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Need help finding this lip shade
|
Re: Need help finding this lip shade
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @loveretail @It sort of looks like MAC whirl. ...read more
@loveretail @It sort of looks like MAC whirl.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Which lip balm should I get?
|
Re: Which lip balm should I get?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Summer Fridays
Summer Fridays
76,615 Posts